Scary Stories

The Lost Doll

Demi's POV

"I need to find him were is he?" Aguy points at a door and says "hes in there" I run in the room"and as the first flower opens the universe was beautiful again" "there you are. I've been looking for you." "What are you doing here?" He says "i need your help i've lost it" "You've lost it, but how" I just woke up and it was gone. What am I gonna do?" Johny walks to me and says "Ok, slow down what did you do last night?" "Last night? ... I was with you last night rememeber?"

~Last Night~

We are walking through the neighborhood when an abandond house apears "hey Johny look an abandond house." I point at the house curiously. "Well lets go and check it out unless your scared" "i'm not scared" We walk in the house and start looking around. I find a shelf with a really pretty porsaline doll on it. "Johny look what i found" "wow thats a pretty creepy doll" "no its not its pretty and i'm taking it" "Ok whatever" we keep on looking around when we hear a noise. "Johny did you hear that?" "Yea lets get out of hear" we run to our houses. I go in my house and i put the doll on my book shelf. I go outside and start talking to Johny.

"Hey, what do you think that noise was.?" I ask him. "Maybe it was a ghost?" "Yea right ghost don't exist." "Well if any paranormal activity starts happening to you don't call me to say they do because I'm gonna say I told you so." "Whatever" we stay quiet for a few seconds until the ground starts shaiking "Earthquake!" When the earthquake stops we say our goodbyes. I go to bed and sleep.

~Today~

I wake up. I go to my bathroom and get ready to go to school. When i get out of the bathroom i stare at my book shelf and see that the doll is gone. I look all around but i can't find it. I hear a knock on my door and i go answer it. I see an old lady on my front porch. "Hello what may I help you with." I ask her. "Well i lost my doll and I wanted to ask you if you have seen one any were." "Well how does the doll look like." "The doll looks really old and has a white dress on it, its really special for me have you seen it. Oh my gosh that thats the doll i found in the house. "Um no i havn't seen it sorry bye" I close the door on her face and I wait till she leaves. When she leaves I get on my motercycle and go to Johny. I run inside the school and I say. "I need to find him were is he?" Aguy points at a door and says "hes in there" I run in the room"and as the first flower opens the universe was beautiful again" "there you are. I've been looking for you." "What are you doing here?" He says "i need your help i've lost it" "You've lost it, but how" I just woke up and it was gone. What am I gonna do?" Johny walks to me and says "Ok, slow down what did you do last night?" "Last night? ... I was with you last night rememeber?" "Oh yea last night when there was an earthquake." "Yea but thats not the worst part" "this morning an old lady came to my door asking if I found her doll." "Maybe its not the same doll" "The one that she was looking for is the same one I found and lost. Do you know what this means. We just comitted theft." "No we didn't. We never knew someone lived their. Lets just try to find the doll and give it back to the women" "ok lets go" "no not know im practicing my speech" "ugh, ok"

I left and went home since i had a head ake. I entered the house and heard noise comming from the living room. So i went to the living room and the telivision was on so I turned it off, then the radio turned on to a creepy song so I unpluged it. I went up stairs to my room and turned on the lights. Just when I laid down on the bed the lights turned off the cutains closed and the closet opened. I heard this wierd music and it sounded like "Come to me, I'm in the closet, if you don't, you will die" so i went to the closet and the light of the closet turned off and turned back on finding out that the doll was gone.

Every day when I would go home the doll would start haunting me. In the bathroom mirror there would beletters in blood saying 'you have been cursed'. Sometimes when im in my bed something would pull me off the bed and drag me to the basement to hurt me by making me cutt my self.

A few years past and I couldn't take it anymore. Johny stopped talking to me because he thought I was crazy. I got some clothes put it in a bag and i moved to another house far away from that one. Were I lived people would be scared to let their children go outside because they were scared of me and thought i was a witch. I would start telling kids about the doll and that i was cursed and i would also tell them the creepy kind of stuff the doll would do to me and they would tell their parents and throw their dolls away. Then I was taken to an asylum and now the next person that moves in that house would turn to be just like me a crazy psycho.

Kelly's POV (the lady living in the "abandon house"

I was upstairs looking for my pencil but I couldn't find it so I went back down stairs and I finally found it, But I had a real bad feeling inside of me until I went to see If my Doll was still here. So I went to the living room were my doll was on a shelf and find out that my doll missing. So I picked up my phone and called my best friend ally. "Hey Ally did you take my doll for any chance" I asked "no why?" "Because if anyone has that doll very bad things will happen to the person" "well no but I'll call you if I know anything.

The next day, I put on my coat and went to every house in the neighborhood to search for my doll, but there was no sign of it. When I got to the last house in the neighborhood I knocked on the door "Knock" "knock" "hello what I may help you" this young lady says." Well I lost my doll and I wanted to know ask you if you've seen one any were" "Well how does the doll look like" "The doll looks really old and has a white dress on it, it's really special to me have you seen it" "umm no I haven't seen it, sorry bye." She closed the door on my face and left. "Well that was rude"

Every day I would try and look for the doll. A few days later I was reading the news when I read that a girl was taken to an asylum and they said that she was crazy because she would tell people about when she found a doll and got cursed with it and paranormal activity would start happening to her. When I saw the picture of the girl, she was the girl I went to, the one that acted weird when I was looking for my doll. She said that she lost a doll in her house and never found it again.

So maybe she has my doll... Naa that would be crazy. Oh well, Years passed and I got really sick. I was dying. So I ...