You again? Hayes Grier Fan fic

Chapter 1

Ariel's POV

It was a sunny afternoon towards the end of summer and school starts in one month. Well, one month went by pretty fast because tomorrow was the first day of school.

I'm not super excited but i am looking forward to it seeing that i'm the most popular girl in school!

I wake up and grabbed some black high wasted shorts with cute white buttons. I threw on a pink bandoe with a white tang top with a big heart on the front of it.

I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and did my usually makeup. (Mascara,eyeliner,blush,and a little bit of eye shadow)

I grab my backpack and a granola bar and walk out the door. My older sister Michelle is sitting in her red convertible and is waiting for me.

My hair just touches my butt, I've been growing it out for just about 2 months now. It's naturally brown but it goes down into an ombré.

When we finally pulled up to school i said my goodbyes and saw my three best friends waiting for me. Mackenzie, Emily, and Kelly.

I walk over to them giving them hugs and as we enter school everyone's eyes were on us, or so we thought.

It turns out that Hayes Grier (my arch enemy) was right behind us! I turn around to see Hayes staring right at me.(we have been going at each other ever since 1st grade constantly pranking and ruining each other's lives)

He walked up to me.

"Hey Ariel" he says with a sneaky grin on his face, randomly looking behind me

I ignored it.. "Hey Hayes" i said sarcastically "whats new"

"Oh nothing much" he said starting to laugh

Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and realized what Hayes had been grinning about the whole time...!