everything has changed

This isnt your avrage story about love it is about a girl who met this boy in thier school hallway and they have some akward times so dont asume its going to be all of that mushy love so lts get started..........

As me and my best friend lizzie were walking down the hallway at our middle school ( we are in 7th grade) we were picking out a bunch of stuff like posters boys and boys then... as i was looking at the sop bullying poster i wasnt really looking and i crashed staight into gavin tick. As we both got up and gathered our stuff me and Gavin were just staring at each other it was really akward and he just said "opps it looks like i took your book by accedent" and i of course was to blushy and said thanks and then gavin 'asked me something that started the akward time.....................................

" jenna i kinda liked you for a while and i wanted to know if you liked me?''

 and i was '' um gavin not to be rude but i kinda like richard i am  so sorry but if you want we can be very close friends even tough we are''  

'' oh '' gavin said as he walked away saying nice seeing you againing.   

 Omg lizzie what did i do  i said     um no offense but you blew it big time lizze said walking in her pretty red coat wit her purple top on the bottom well i gtg she yelled to me as i was going to my locker    

                                    AT JENNAS LOCKER

as i took out my books for math i saw this not come out of no where and i opened it up and i was SHOCKED.

                                        DEAR JENNA 

THIS IS RICHARD I OVER HEARD YOU SAYING YOU LIKED ME WELL I DONT SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND DATE GAVIN TICK LOL GOOD LUCK BECAUSE HE IS A LOSER LIKE YOU P.S  I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.

i cant belive i fell for him what a jerk!      as richerd passed by my locker i screamed HEY! whats this note all about?   he replied what note? i said this one as carefully read the note it seemed to me that he was shocked to and said i would never ever write this and i replied oh sorry bye 

he walked away and i slamed my locker shut. it must of been Gavin ticks that kid is gonna get it but i need proof.

 YOU GAVID TICK HOLD ON  i started shouting at him and everyone just stoped and stared i was embarresed but to mad  WHAT IS THIS NOT YOU IDOIT as i was swearing at me he kissed me at the lips after that i was what is that for? i asked blushy i just always wanted to do that he replied gently so i was thinking we sould go out i said he said of course and then we kissed again........................