Prologue

*briiiiingggg*

Reader's P.O.V
' ugh, what's that noise? ' Y/N sat up while rubbing her sleepy eyes ' oh right... My alarm clock, hmmm what time is it? *while looking at the clock* oh...10a.m.... *realized and panicked* what?! 10a.m?! God damn it why did I sleep so much?! I'm gonna be late I have to go to B/N house, it's his birthday gosh what kind of girlfriend I am?!

*beep* *beep* *beep* ( phone call )
Y/N : hello?

B/N : hello babe, sorry but I won't be home this morning I have to run some errands for my parents, I'll be busy until
evening

Y/N : oh okay, then I'll just come later then, so we can celebrate your birthday with you

B/N : absolutely babe, bye!

Y/N : bye! Lo- *beep* *beep* *beep* ( phone call ends )

' that was weird, he never cuts me off like that, oh well I guess I'll just train with my new fighting technique ', I get up from my bed and head towards the bathroom and start my morning routines, and put on my training outfit, once finished I went to the kitchen and had breakfast, then I head to an open field and start training. I create a sword with ice, yes I have a power to control ice and create any kinds of weapons, as I do so the snowflake tattoo on my left palm glow a soft blue * A/N : the sword is made of ice, but it's stronger than iron *

Time-skip after training

*huff* *huff* ' that was really tiring, but it was worth it, I can feel myself getting better ' Y/N lied breathless on the ground *stomach growl* ' wow, I guess all that training made me really hungry ', I get up from the ground and went to a cafe, * doorbell rings *, waitress " hello, welcome to C/N ( cafe name ), this way please ", Y/N " thank you ", walked to the table by the window and sit down. Waitress " may I have your order please? ", Y/N " ah yes, can I have some F/N ( favorite food ), waitress " right away miss ".

*a few moments later*
Waitress " here you go miss, please enjoy! ", Y/N " thank you, oh.. Here for you *give the waitress some tips*, waitress " thank you miss ( take the tips and leave )", I eat my meal in silence and enjoy the scent of the cafe, I took a glance outside the cafe, but what I saw brought tears to my eyes, ' it's B/N!!! What is he doing with that girl?! He's kissing her?!, I quickly got up and pay for my meal and run outside, Y/N " B/N!!!! ", he turns around and saw me, he rolls his eyes at me " oh hey Y/N, what's up? " he reply boredly, Y/N " I thought you're running errand, but why are you here with her?! ", B/N " so? What's wrong with that, am I not allowed to hang out with my girlfriend?", that brought tears to my eyes " g-g-girlfriend? B-b-but I'm- " he cuts me of " oh zip it Y/N, I'm tired of pretending now, so I'm just gonna tell you the truth ( he took a step closer to me ), I don't love you, I never was, I'm just using you, now I'm bored so goodbye" With that he left me with her. I collapse on my knees and cries ignoring the stares I get from the people around me, until I feel the stares is too much I got up and run home.

*at home*

Once I reached I went straight to my room. In my room I flopped myself to my bed and cry ' how could he do this to me? I gave him all, my heart, my attention, everything and this is how he repay me? Leaving me for another girl?', I got up from my bed and look at the picture of me and B/N, I cried more, after a few minutes of crying, I decided to throw them away its no use crying over what's gone, what's gone is gone, even though its hurt I have to move on. I burn all the picture ' I won't let my self fall for anyone anymore, I shall build a barrier around me to prevent myself from getting hurt again ' then I look at a picture of my mom and cried ' my mom died committing suicide because dad leaves her and he doesn't care about me, so I lived with my grandma, G/m/N ( grandma name)', since then I fear of falling in love because of all the pain it caused me. But that didn't stop me on being my cheerful self.

* to be continue *

A/N : okay that's all for now, thank you for reading and sorry if its bad, I'll try my best for the next part, please like if
if you do and put on comments so I can fix my mistake bye bye :-)