[BONUS] Jonghyun Interview Transcript

[Trans]

Staff: Why were you like that to Hyunbin? He was a little annoying, don't you think?
Jonghyun: Why was I like that? Kind of?
Staff: You were very patient as we have observed.
Jonghyun: Oh...It wasn't really a problem. I understand Hyunbin...
Staff: People were saying he was slacking off
Jonghyun: Is that what they saw? I see...But Hyunbin was really working hard during the whole process of our practice. In fact he was always listening to me. Asking for help, like that. They could have saw the time when he was not in the practice because he was sleepy?
Staff: Yes, it could be. It was the day he kept leaving the practice session.
Jonghyun: That's right, but he just needed sleep that time. And we talked already about that.
Staff: So Hyunbin slacking is real?
Jonghyun: I'm afraid to say that it is a wrong word to say ㅋㅋㅋ As I have said, Hyunbin was working hard during the whole process of practice. That minor case wasn't really a big deal.
Staff: I see, I'm sorry...
Jonghyun: No need ㅎㅎㅎ Thank you for understanding
Staff: But what do you think of Hyunbin?
Jonghyun: Wah ㅎㅎㅎ
(This part is resemblance to Jonghyun's comment about Hyunbin during Sorry Sorry Team 2 practice. The interview part when he was telling how he wanted people to realize that Hyunbin is good.)
Jonghyun: Actually there were trainees who commented like 'Hyunbin wont get far tho' 'He's bad, he cant do anything' and I wanted to change that. I want them to say the opposite like 'Wah, Hyunbin did a good job' 'Hyunbin is really good!' Like that. I believe in Hyunbin...
Staff: *shows a video clip of Hyunbin*

//Hyunbin: Jonghyun hyung, because of me you had a hard time. Sorry-Thank you.

Jonghyun: You also did well, Hyunbin. Let's debut together (Justice League/Hyunbin) as top 11~

Interview Ended