Hugs and kisses

Well hello my name is Brooklyn Paige Morris. I'm 16 years young. I'm 5"0 . People say I'm short, I think it's because there to tall. I have long blonde hair that goes all the way over my butt. I have baby blue eyes. Every body compliments me about them. I live in Alabama. Well I lived in Alabama, now I live in Florida. We just moved 2 weeks ago. We're already settled in. We have a 2 story house, I don't really see why we need a house that big, but if it makes my mom happy then I'm happy. I start a new school Monday and today is Sunday. I really don't want to go but my mom is making me. Hopefully there is cute boys there!! People don't think I'm shy at all. They think I'm wild and out going.

So it's 8:00pm I take a shower considering I have school tomorrow. I straighten it so it won't be so wavy. I hate my wavy hair. But any way it's time got bed.

So it's Monday morning. I wake up hearing my mom yelling for me to wake up. I finally do. I get dressed. We can wear what ever we want, at my old school you couldn't. I'm really glad though. I hated there uniforms. Today I wear some baby blue skinny jeans, a half shirt that is black with words that read 'turn up' with an undershirt, and some black boots. I hope that it looks fine. I don't won't to look crazy on the first day at a new school. Well it's time to go. My mom drops me off at school. "Bye I love you. I hope you have a good day." My moms says before I get out the car. "Me too, love you to." I say as I get of the car. She told me last night to go to the office and they will assign someone to show me around. So I do just that. When I walked in the office I seen this really cute boy. Whew he is fine. "Are you Brooklyn", somebody asked. I turned around. It was the cute boy that said it. I think I'm going to melt. He knows my name. He is so adorable. He is about 5"11. He has dark brown hair. He at least had a six pack. Well anyways he is sexy. "Yeah" I say trying to hide the excitement. "My name is Hunter. I'm suppose to show you around" he said with a smile that makes me blush. He showed me a couple of places before the bell rings to go to class. "Were is you first class at"? He asked. "Mr. Bentley" I reply. Oh mine to. I guess we better head up there" he said as we go to class. All I can think about is how cute he is. Well the day passes by. When I was waiting for my mom to come pick me up, I fell someone tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see who it was. It was Hunter . "So I was wondering if I could have your number"? He asked. Did he really asked for my number? Oh my gosh. I'm so melting right now. I gave him my number. My mom has arrived. I leave and so does Hunter.

___________________________

I hope you guys like the fist part. It gets better I promise. Please leave a comment and tell me some ideas. And please vote...

___________________________

It's been 2 months already. Me and hunter don't really talk, we lost touch because he has a girlfriend now. But on the bright side I made a few friends and a best friend. My best friend is Hope. We hang out every weekend. We have gotten really close in the past 2 months. So it's Saturday morning and I hear a knock at the door. Who could be here at 6:00 a.m? I go down stairs. I'm here all alone so I'm scared to open the door. I open the door. I don't know who he is but he is cute. "Hey I'm new around here. So I was wondering if there was a store around here? I told him where it was. He left. Well that was weird. So since I'm already up I guess I'll eat some breakfast. When I got done eating I got dressed. Hope and I were supposed to go to the mall. It's only a week till summer. So I wear some blue jean shorts that come to my stomach. I wear a half shirt. I have belly button piercing. I got it when I was 14. But any ways it's about 12:00 so we head out to the mall. We walk around. We go to Hollister. We really come to the mall to stalk cute boys. It might sound crazy but I bet every one does it. But anyways were in Hollister. We walk in, we pick out a few bathing suit we buy them. We notice these sexy boys checking us out. There right by the door. When we're walking out they stop us. "Wow you girls are beautiful." They said. "Thanks" we say blushing. "Y'all want to hang out"? They ask. "Sure" we reply.

So we hang out the whole day and it was time to go. There names was Jake and Baylor. I hung out with Jake and Hope hung out with Baylor. They were pretty cute If you ask me. They ask us for out number and we give it to them.

___________________________

It was Sunday morning. I woke up because oh my phone. It's saying I have message. I check who it is from. It was from jake. This is what it said:

J: hey beautiful. I hope we can catch a movie tonight or hang out or something.

I can't help but smile. He called me beautiful. Jake is kind of like hunter was how he was so buff. He was actually buffer than hunter and was hotter to.

My reply:

B: Sure. Why not?

___________________________

So we hang out the whole day until we go to the movies. We finally arrive at the movies. We payed our way in. We sit there for what seemed like an hour. Then the movie finally starts. We saw the first 20 minutes of it. It was so boring. "This movie is so lame" Jake said. "I know right I say" I say. So we just had a conversation while the movie was still going. The next thing I know is he is leaning in to kiss me. Is he really about to kiss me? Omg is this real? Our lips touch. There it is that answered my question. Our lips move in sync. We stayed like this for what seemed like forever. But it would be fine with me If it was longer. Now that boy can kiss let me tell you what. We soon run out of breath. "Wow" i said. "Tell me about it" he said. I'm am about to melt did that really happen? We just kissed!! OMG!!

___________________________

Hope you guys liked it.. Please vote!!! 😜😜😊😘😳💋💋❤️❤️💖