What i want

Do you ever come a cross one person and just think of your future with him and just think about how happy you would be with this particular person. Well I always do, but it never happens my life is like living hell! I can never get what I want and if your wondering what I want I shall tell you now.

There's this boy who I've been obsessing over for the last couple of months but he never seems to notice me.. I just don't get it! Anyway let's get on with the story.

After months and months of obsessing over a really cute boy he finally notices me! One day I walked past his house to just you know check up on things and I started to get butterfly's whenever I walk past his house he just makes me feel complete! But as I walked past his house the most embarrassing thing happened he walked out his front door and he seen me and asked "what are you doing here?" I paused to think of a response and replied with "just passing by" and just walked off we didn't really speak much but I really regretted it he called me over and I paused with shock he said " do you wanna come in?" I instantly said "yes!" We both walked inside his house.

As I walked in his house i got butterfly's we both went straight into his bedroom and just sat on the bed with awkwardness, both of us were speechless he finally spoke and said " I think your really pretty and I'd love to spend more time with you!" I replied with " Awh thank you! Your so sweet! Can I tell you something?" He responded with "sure you can tell me anything I won't say nothing" so I told him how I was obsessing over him he was quite shocked at first but he got used to it.

After going over his house for a couple of days in a row we connected and had a bond. Every second, minute, hour we spent with each other the more I fell for him. But after this one day I came into his house in his bedroom as always he kissed me for the first time! I was speechless I couldn't believe it his lips were so soft on mine I love it! But after that one kiss things got out of hand, we started doing more things than I expected I'm guessing you already know what I mean. After that day I had really fallen for him.

It came to valentines day where we promised to spend together doing special things I turned up at a unexpected time I had seen the door was already open and I could hear a girl in his bedroom moaning at that moment I already knew he was cheating on me! I started to sneak upstairs to catch him red handed I had kicked the door open and seen him with another girl under his blankets I couldn't believe my eyes! He looked at me with a sweaty face and said "it's not what it looks like" yeah that's what they all say I started to get angry and shouted "how could you cheat on my even on valentines day! You idiot it hate you! This was meant to be our special day! You can stick these presents up your arse!" I burst out into tears my heart was in so much pain but I had gotten angry at the same time so I grabbed that girls hair and ragged her around the room until she said sorry an left.

He had seen me leaving and started to feel guilty.