How he got me back

I thought I had gotten over him until one day he came up to me in the middle of the school and said "I know what I did was wrong, not just wrong horrible.. I shouldn't of done that to you em and you deserve better than the way I treated you I just want you to be happy and I'm soo sorry that I pushed you so far to take an overdose I just wanted to say I'm sorry and I would like a second chance?.." I stood there wondering should I say yes and does he deserve me to forgive him I replied with " you gotta try harder than that shaney boy" then walked off laughing.

After that day I received daily flowers from him to my house and love poems and letter asking me to prom I jus didn't know what to do..

It was a nice and sunny morning to go to school in as I walked out my door I seen a red carpet with love hearts on the floor and a limo waiting for me.. I was shocked nothing like this had ever happened to me before it's so romantic! I had entered the limo and inside was a massive teddy bear with chocolates and a letter telling me how much he loves me and how much he wants me back!

I entered school coming out of the limo and I seen lots of people crowding around the stage in school at that moment I was speechless he was standing on the stage 'singing can't take my eyes off you' it was soo cute after he finished singing that song people in dresses and suits came along and started dancing and he had sing me his own song he wrote for me I cried with happiness because he asked me " em I know I haven't been the best of boy friends but this time give me another chance to show you who you really deserve!... Me!" I responded with " yes of corse I will I've been Waiting for you to do something like this forever and now you have! I love you Shane!" He picked me up and swung me around then kissed me and said " I love you too!"

After that day we both spent the rest of our life's together this just proves that no matter what someone does they can change and love you forever Shane never did anything wrong again we both went to collage together which was amazing and I loved every single part of my life with him...

The end.