Cameron Dallas Fanfiction

Ellies ♡POV♡

My name is Ellie Anderson. Im 18 years old. Im stuck at the orphanage adoption center in Chino Hills, California once again. Each and every one of my foster parents have kicked me out. I guess im pretty rebellious. When I was four both of my parents died in a car crash. Even though I was still little back then, I remember each and every moment. I have been broken ever since. The orphanage people said that I was going to be with a nice family that lived in Chino Hills, California. When I met my new foster family they embraced me with hugs. I dont even know them yet but I hugged them back anyways. There was a boy who looked about my age. He simply stood at the door staring at me. We walked into the parking lot. I introduced myself. They told me they were the Griers. The lady's name was Elizabeth Grier. The guys name was John Grier. The boy was still staring, he said his name was Nash. It turned out that me and Nash were in the same grade. When we got to my new foster house Nash showed me around. He led me up to his room. I sat on his bed. He sat too. He looked at me and leaned in. All of a sudden the doorbell rang. Saved by the bell! I followed Nash as he opened the door. A group of people came in. Nash introduced me to them. The first guys name was Cameron Dallas. We stared at each other Nash clapped his hands then shouted "OR NAHHH". We all laughed. The other guys names were Matthew Espinosa and Brent Rivera. The girls names were Caroline Berry and Jenna and Janna Hollister. (Jenna and Janna are twins.) Caroline is dating Brent, Jenna was dating Matthew, and Janna was dating Nash. So if Nash does have a girlfriend,  why did he lean in and try to kiss me? I dont even like Nash that way.

             Cameron's ♡POV♡

I walked into Nash's house. We all went there to meet his foster sister. She was so pretty. After we introduced ourselves we  went up to Nash's room to play truth or dare. The bottle landed on me so I asked Ellie. Ellie said truth.  I asked her about her past, She said her parents died in a car crash.  She started crying then ran into the bathroom.  I knocked on the door.  She told me to go away. I apologized and I told her I messed up I didnt know. She opened the door and I gave her a hug.I told her if there was ever something that made her feel uncomfortable she should just tell me. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek.  I looked at her weirdly. She said she was sorry and went on and on about how I  probably didn't like her back and stuff. I crashed my lips into hers. it started to heat up. It got aggressive until somone walked in........