Aoba x Toue's Paralyzed!Daughter

Y/n knows

"Y/n?" You slowly turned your head towards the door of your room and it opened. Your not-so-loved father Toue Inc. walked in. "I have something to tell you." He sat next to you while you were on your wheelchair. You couldn't walk since you were born because you were paralyzed. You looked at him with your empty shineless eyes and your mouth was slightly open. You haven't even been outside, ever. "Let's go see Sei." Toue whispered and started to push your wheelchair towards Sei's room. He slightly knocked on the door. "Come in" Sei's sweet and pure voice answered. Toue opened the door and he sighed. "Are you feeling alright? Y/n came to see you." He pushed you up to Sei and he helped you to lay down to the bed with him. Toue smiled slightly and turned around. "You know what to do when y/n wants back to her own room." He said before closing the door.

" He said before closing the door

(Sei in his bed >_<)

"Long time to see, y/n." Sei stroked your cheek and he smiled. "How is your heart? Is is feeling bad?" You asked worried and Sei chuckled. "Well not really, but I want to live as long as I can for you." Both of you laughed. "And I'm waiting for my brother to come save me..." He whispered and your eyes widened. "Brother?" You asked surprised and he looked at you. "His name is Aoba." You frowned a bit. You didn't like the thought of your 'brother' having an other sibling and like that he would be 'related' to you too. You haven't even met him. With no buts, you sat up. "What are doing, y/n?" Sei asked worriedly and sat up as well. "Nothing, my feet.... I just got a feeling like my feet would be stronger and I want to try to walk." You looked at your feet and then you tried to stand up. "O-oi, be careful.." Sei stood up as well and rushed up to you. "I want to try one thing..." You whispered. You slowly started to walk, but your balance said no and you tripped and almost fell. You still kept your balance and stood up again. "Y-yn..!" Sei said worried and was ready to catch you.

Even when you can't see anything ahead of you...

Your feet let you move a bit but it hurt. You just wanted to be free, you wanted to get away.

Even in pitch darkness...

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and it snapped you back to the normal life. "Y/n~~~~~" You recognized the voice and you sighed. "What is it? Come in." You answered slightly annoyed and two persons came in. (Nope, not Virusu and Torippu in this story xD) You saw how a silver haired boy walked over to you and hugged you. "We don't need to brainwash you because Toue-sama said so~~" Alpha 1 chuckled and kissed your forehead. You blushed slightly and Sei looked at you, still worried.

-Timeskip-

Your feet are pretty strong now but you still have your wheelchair. You could stand up without any help but walking hurt so you didn't even try. You have been thinking about Sei's little brother, Aoba. Actually you thought that it would be fun if you could meet him sometimes. You even had a little crush on him but you didn't know what he looked like (lol)