The Begining

"Come on Howard! We're just doing one lap around the football field." Says Randy as he takes off running.

"Easy for you to say!" Say Howard groaning one last time before he sucked it up, and followed Randy.

Howard being plump and out of shape, was already sweating by the time he reached Randy. His orange hair wet and padded on his head.

"I'm...going...to...die!" Howard breathes unsteadily, slowing down.

"You don't have to keep up with me. Slow down if you need to, but I'm going to keep my pace." Randy says.

Slim and tall as Randy was, no one would suspect him being Norrisville's Ninja. He hadn't even broken a sweat yet, even turning on the third corner of the football field. One more to go!

He passes Flute Girl near the goal. Along with Bucky and Debby Kang. They were all panting and sweating.

"Hey...Randy." Bucky calls. His band outfit was changed in to gym clothes that everyone was wearing. A white shirt with blue on the trims with a fish on the top of the shirt as a logo.

"Hey Bucky." Randy says, slowing down to a jog to keep up with their pace.

"What the juice, Cunningham? How are you still running?" Debby asked. "I thought you would be second to last and running out of breathe!"

"Who would be last?" Randy asked curiously.

"Howard! Who else?"

Randy then stops, finally breathing hard, and turns to see that his friend was the last and the slowest to turn the third corner. He was red in the face and sweating even more.

Feeling bad about leaving him, he turns and runs the other way towards his sweaty friend.

"Need some help, buddy?" He asked when he reached him.

"Ye...Yeah, Cunningham!" He breathes.

Brushing his purple hair out of the way, Randy places his arms under Howard's and kept running.

"Well finally shoobs!" Bash shouts as they pass the finish line. "You run slow. Bash was faster! So that makes me better than you!"

There was a rumble in the ground beneath their feet. Soon after, there was a loud crash out in the parking lot.

"Howard?" Randy whispers into his best friend's ear. "I think it's Ninja-O-Clock!"

"Yeah I know." Howard says finally catching his breath and stopped sweating. "But be careful! We have a Grave Punching Marathon tonight. And I can't play it by myself, you hear?"

"Got it Big-H! Nothing will happen." Randy says as he runs behind the school, out of sight from the other class mates, and slipped the mask over his head.