Another Potion

Natsu's POV

"Hey Luce, let's go on a job!" I say whilst rushing towards her.

"Sure, go pick a job." She replies almost immediately.

"Here's a good one." I show Luce the paper.

"Find an Alchemist to help our village? Who would've thought YOU would pick this kind of job..." Luce answers, shocked.

"I'm kinda offended, Luce." I reply.

"Sorry Natsu, but it's true." She giggles.

"Whatever..." I turn, still offended.

*Happy comes over*

"Forgetting someone?" He questions in a 'Really' tone.

"We didn't forget you, we have just yet to tell you." I reply with a "DUH" tone.

"Well.. I'm in, ready to do the job?" Luce asks, going back to the conversation.

"AYE SIR!" Happy exclaims.

"You bet." I reply, smiling goofily.

"Then lets go!" Luce exclaimed with excitement.

Lucy's POV

Natsu, Happy, and I are going on another job and this one has just enough jewels, so both Natsu and I can split. And, to top it off, I will still have enough to pay my rent and a little left over! I can't wait to complete this job! We are almost on the train too, so it's going even faster!

*On the train whilst it's moving*

"Hey, Natsu, you awake?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah, but I don't wanna be." He gags.

"You better not throw up on me..." I say, turning towards the mountains outside of the train window.

"I can only try not to.." He gags once again.

"Hey Lushie? Can I lay on your lap?" Happy asks hopefully.

"Sure." I reply after noticing he was a bit sleepy.

"Hey, what about me?" Natsu asks as if he didn't get good enough treatment.

"Fine.. but if you throw up on me..." I get cut off by Natsu.

"You will kill me. I know, now can I lay on your lap?" Natsu says, finishing my sentence.

"Go ahead.." I say awkwardly.

After a while, Natsu and Happy were fast asleep on my lap, looking extremely relaxed.

Nobody's POV

Natsu, Lucy, and Happy reach their destination and the chief of the village gives them the details. Natsu and Lucy find out that there is an alchemist in (any village) and is currently traveling there by train at the moment.(MUWHAHA I know I am a Demon, sorry Natsu :P).

Lucy's POV

*Getting off the train*

"YES, FINALLY, LAND!" Natsu shouts, happy to finally see the ground.

"Let's get to searching Natsu, Happy!" I shout impatiently.

"Okay!~" They say in harmony.

We searched high and low for the guy yet we still couldn't find him. Its like he never existed. No one knew who we were talking about nor do they know any suspicious people. Now I know why they offered so much money for the reward. This is getting frustrating. Well, there goes my easy rent money.

*Hours later, they see a black tent with purple highlights*

"NATSU, HAPPY, I THINK I FOUND HIM!" I shout happily to Natsu who was not even five meters away from me.

"Really?!?!" He shouts back, also quite happy.

"Yah!" I reply almost immediately.

"FINALLY!" Natsu shouts and runs to the tent.

I run into the tent with Natsu and Happy and we see so many potions and elixirs. There was even glass jars with frogs and eyeballs in them!..It was gross. Fortunately, I ignored them since I really wanted to finish the job. I go up to the cashier and ask him if he knows the alchemist we are looking for and he replied with a motioning to the back. I tell Natsu and Happy to stay in the front while I head to the back.

"Um, hello? Anyone here?" I say cautiously.

"Why~, hello there!" A mysterious voice filled with amusement replies to my calling.

"Uh, are you the alchemist?" I question, a bit tense.

"I sure am~" He replies, not a drop of seriousness in his tone.

"Oh, then could you help my friends and I? We are looking for a potion-" I suddenly get cut off. "This must be deja vu." I thought to myself.

"I know just the thing then!~" He says, excitement pulsing through his voice.

"But I didn't even explain it all..." I mumble in suspicion.

"Oh don't worry, just give this to the villagers and they will be fine." He says as if he really know what I was coming for.

"Okay..." I reply awkwardly, my voice filled with suspicion.

"Oh and give this that loud and over-excited pink-headed boy you came with. He said he was hungry, this should prove well for it." He explains, with a mischievous grin on his face.

"...Er....Ok..." I reply, not exactly worried. (Little did she know...)

"Their story will definitely be an amusing one.." He chuckles in amusement after she leaves.

Guys, please don't hate me but Natsu is gonna turn into a child on the next chapter so don't kill me >.<

Word count: 823