Part 8

Happy reading ... :)

That night , Sanyukta's parents were very happy to know that Sanyukta had regained her memory . Aryan was continuously consoling her . After Aryan left , Sanyukta went to her gallery . It seemed that all the photos were deleted . She went to the hidden items and saw all their pics there . She caressed Randhir's pic .

S- I am sorry , I love you

She cried herself to sleep . Next day , Aryan came to pick her up but found her still sleeping . Her face had those dried tear marks . He caressed her hairs , thereby waking her up .

A- chal uth ja , we need to go to office Sanyu

S- office , wahan Randhir bhi hai , use itna hurt karne ke baad main use face kaise karoon , mujhe nahi Jana

A- kitne din nahi jayegi , kabhi n kabhi to Jana padega na , chal uth

Aryan forcefully brought her to office. On entering her cabin , she found Randhir pacing around . Seeing her , he came to her .

R- how are you now ?

Sanyukta was shocked to see concern for her in those eyes which once was filled with tears on facing heartbreak. She was guilty but his concern only added spice to it . Sanyukta wanted to hug him but couldn't . However , she failed to control herself and hugged him tightly , breaking down in his arms there itself.  Randhir wanted to hug her back but their past stopped him . But he didn't break the hug either. After good 10 minutes , Sanyukta stopped crying but didn't break the hug .

Randhir , then , broke the hug forcefully .

R- concern kya dikha diya , you think I forgave you . No Sanyukta , I hate you , and I'll always hate you Sanyukta Agarwal. 

He pushed her away and left the cabin in anger . Sanyukta just smiled .
S- at least I could hug you ...

Aryan saw the entire scene . He wanted to see the same peace and relaxation in Sanyukta's eyes which he saw today . He had always seen desperation , restlessness in those eyes but today he saw peacefulness .

Sanyukta wanted to die , this fact made him scared . He agreed or not , he loved Sanyukta a lot , and he only wanted her happiness . He knew that her happiness was with Randhir , and therefore he wanted to unite them .

He smirked as he knew what to do .

...

Soon rumors spread in the office that Sanyukta was I'll and went to hospital everyday . This rumor made Randhir scared and restless .

Few days letter , he again followed Sanyukta and Aryan .

This time again , they vanished and Randhir failed to know their secret . But this time he saw something which forced him to start spying on her .
......................................................................

When and how will Randhir come to know her secret ?

Keep supporting me and loving me ... :)