Fanfictions of Ready Player One

Player Two (sequal)

After completing the game, Wade stands in a room thinking about all of what he has accomplished. He found the easter eggs, he has Halliday's fortune, and owns the OASIS. The only question is "What will he do now"? After acquiring all of these amazing things, what's the point of having it? Soon Art3mis shows up asking what wade was doing.

"What are you doing moping for?" she said.

"I'm just thinking of how it's all over and what I should do with my life now."

"Just relax and take it easy, you've been through alot Wade." Please take it easy.

Wade rushes into a room where Hallidays belongings use to be, and sits there thinking. Should I just close the OASIS or should I keep it for the people to enjoy? Should I just play the game still and act like it never happened? What should I do? As all this is happening, a random email popped up and was flashing on his computer screen. Once wade opened it he couldn't believe his eyes. It was Halliday announcement video that started it all... Once this happened Wade went into a room and started planning for something that took him 3 years to create.

He than made a video and sent it to everybody that was playing the in the OASIS that said: "I have made three easter-eggs of my own, and whoever unlocks them will inherit MY fortune and take control over the OASIS." Now it was time for the next player to have a turn.

                                                                        Arcade Hunt (Chapter 22)

Wade find himself standing right in front of a Pac-Man machine that looks broken.

What am I even doing looking at this old Pac-Man machine? Should I even try and attempt to beat the perfect highscore? I mean there is a perfectly Galaga machine, but something about this particular Pac-Man machine intrigues me. I should just try just a few times and quit after a few. After five tries, Wade keeps trying until he will get it perfectly now.

As Wade was giving his attempts he sooner realizes that there's more to the the Pac-Man game, other than just a perfect score. He believes that this was a plan that Halliday created to trick players. Once Wade got the high score, a screen appeared saying Game Over.

This was certainly a trick that Halliday created, but was a devastation for Wade. At first Wade didn't believe this and started thinking that it was a joke and came to the conclusion of getting a high score in every video-game machine that was in the area. It was a long and tough fight that Wade had on it, but after 2 months he was able to get a highscore in every machine in the area. In the end a secret ending came and gave Wade a map of the last of the key's location to help him with the finale hurdles of completing the game!

Game Over (Sequal)

As Wade beat the game he soon got out and came to the realization of looking outside into the real world. As he saw it, he was empowered with this type of emotion saying that this game isn't helping at all. How Wade wants to shut down the OASIS and make everyone go back into their normal lives instead of not having the true means of reality. If things stick to how they are how would they be able to move forward? Not in a videogame, but in real life.

So Wade did the unthinkable and was able to shut down the OASIS. At first people thought that it was a practical joke that he was playing and we're going to wait a few days for it to blow off. They soon got the message after it didn't turn back on for a couple of months... Soon it was going over headlines of how Wade shut down the game and people were protesting against it. They were saying to log it back on or else Wade would face the consequences. Wade was sticking with his word and thought that this would eventually blow off and people would realize that this was actually a good thing. No, people were getting the wrong message and started to rebel and causing mischief around the world because of this huge event.

The world didn't get better, it got even worse with all these negative reaction. Wade saw that there was only one thing that could stop all this. By turning the OASIS back on... Wade Turned the servers back on, but the negativity still wouldn't stop. People Are very angry on why the situation even had to occur and still dislike Wade. After the event a group that didn't want this sort of catastrophe to happen again were plotting to kill Wade. They were soon able to know where wade lived and started their attack. Over thousands of people came just to put a stop to Wade an to make sure something like this never happens again.

They barged into his home and tried to look for him, but soon figured out that Wade was nowhere to be seen. They found out that Wade couldn't take this anymore then went missing and was never heard from again. In many places people wasn't Wade dead still and that makes it even worse for Wade. All he wanted to do was to change the world around him, but in reality changed the world against him.