Go to rest

I dont know a lot about Magi....YET :33

I dont own Magi, sadly ;-; If i did SinJa would've been canon already

Sinbad's POV

I sat behind my desk lookingnat my faithful subordinate trying to keep a yawn from escaping off his pretty lips.

" Jafar...that's enough, you need to rest. " I said standing up walking towards him, " No. I need to finish all this, Sin. " he complained.

" No Jafar. You need rest. Now. " I command picking him up; carrying him bridal style out of the door with him trashing around trying to get off.

" Ah—What the fu— Sin! Put me down! Sin!! Come on! Put me down! I need to finish those pape—" Jafar's complain died down with a yawn, after he yawn his complains resume, but before he starts ranting on and on again I cute him off.

"See? You're tired. You need rest to finish your work, Jafar." I said emphasizing some of the words that I say leaving him speechless in my arms, pouting. Though..the pout can't really be seen by people who doesn't know him as much as I do.

In Sinbad's Bedroom
Still in Sinbad's POV

"Mm...Siiiinn..why are we at your room?" Jafar asked sleepily " Coz you're room is far Jafar." I smiled, rolling my eyes. His room is not that far though.. it's only three doors after mine =~= meh..

I set Jafar down on my king sized bed, then settle myself besides him, hugging his waist.

"Go to sleep Jafar.." I said as I kissed his forehead goodnight, before I fell asleep I heard him mumble in his sleep "I...have always..loved you.....Sin.."

The Next Day
Author's POV ^~^

The huge castle in Sindria was woken up from a loud, manly scream coming from Their king Sinbad's room.

"S-S-S-S-S-S-SIN!!!!" Jafar yelled after being greeted by Sinbad's chest in his nose while blushing darkly looking at his king.

Thus waking him up affectively " Mm? Oh? Good morning Jafar~ did you have a good night sleep?" Making Jafar more flustered than he already was.

"I...I might've had a good night sleep but....."

"But?"

Jafar felt a vein pop out "Why did you bring me in your bedroom and not mines!?" Sinbad pouts "why not? Besides, I heard something that I think you're keeping for a long Longgg Time." Jafar tilts his head on one side "Huh?" Oh no...it can't be is it!? Oh no I might've confess to him last night! Ahhhh!!

Sinbad just chuckled then leans down and pecks Jafar's lips, leaving him a blushing mess "I love you too, Ja'far."

A loud "SIN!!!" Was heard outside the king's door, then a loud thud, then silence..then Sinbad broke out the door then going for a full run, determined to run away from Jafar, with Jafar close behind him with his knives out and ready to kill.

"Sin!! You can't just kiss me out of nowhere!!"

"I said I was sorry!! And besides! You like it didn't you!?" A teasing voice replied back

"Noooo!!" A denial followed

Somewhere in the castle

"Ara? What's that noise?" Yamuraiha asked while sipping her tea "Beats me." Sharrkan replied lazily "Must be Sinbad and Jafar." Spartos said "Does that mean that our ship is finally sailing?!" Pisti said excitedly with sparkling eyes.

Aladdin being an innocent little cinnamon he is turns to look at Yamuraiha "Ne, ne Yamu-san..what's shipping?" Aladdin asked making Yamuraiha smiled down at him "It's when you want two people to love each other the way you want them to love each other." She explained "Ohhh! Now I get it!"

"Heh, wonder who made the first move." Hinahoho wondered "My Money's on Sinbad." Drakon declared "Mine too!" Sharrkan butts in" what about you Masrur?" He asked the red head "Sinbad." Was the only thing he said. Soon everyone put their bets on Sinbad (Alibaba and Morgiana is here too okie? :33 ), therefore no one won because they all won..Buttttt they don't need to know that.
030~030~030~

A/n: Hi :33