Welcome to the world my children

Hong Raon
(Three months later)

It was a few days before my due date. The contraptions were so sore unlike the month before. Well I was in the library, waiting for half Breed to finish. I was just looking and reading through some books. Then I fell asleep on the table, I was completely exhausted. My husband comes in, calling my name trying to find me. I wake up and run out of the library, throughout the back door of the library. I thought I could escape, but no he was there waiting for me with open arms.

"Raona why are you running away?" He asked

"Nothing, I was just teasing you." I said and smirked

Then we walked back to our room. Then I got a jolt of pain. Our son and daughter was kicking. I got his hand and placed it on my stomach and when to lie down on the bed. I went to sleep very fast.

I woke up to a gushing of water in between my legs. My water just broke and everyone was already there. The doctors and the nurses where there. Even my husband and my siblings where all there. I don't know how they got there so fast because I'm sure I was only a sleep for 2 hours. A white sheet was draped over my stomach, the nurses told me to push and rest at certain points. I was holding my husbands hand.

The contraptions started to get worse and worse. Finally one of the kids was out. It was boy, the other half was still in me. So as the contraptions start to being worst. I wet go off my husband's hand and grab my mother's hand. I push when they tell me to push and successfully my daughter is out. I look at my babies and I fall into a very deep sleep.

Lee Yeong

My wife, just gave birth to my first born children. They are so cute, adorable and my first born. The heir to the throne is already here. I pick my son in my arms and cuddle him. His eyes were tightly closed and he seem so comfortable in all the blankets that he was wrapped in. The I put my son down and picked up my daughter and carried her. I look at her face and she seem to have the face of Raona. But she has my lips and eyes. I quietly call the mid wives to bring the babies to our room, To let Raona sleep.

Hong Raon

I woke up and my whole abdomen area was so sore. Good I was back in my room. Back where my twins are and my husband was siting on the floor reading his books. I try to hug him but my stomach was so sore that when I was about to to hug him but my arms fell to the floor so my stomach fell onto the bed and the slightest touch from a slightly hard surface was soo sore. Tonight I remembered was when the babies were going to be named and shown to the whole government.

" Raona, are you okey? You only had to call." Lee yeong said

"My king, I'm fine but you were so far away." I said

So my husband came near to me and hugged me. Then the midwives came in and checked to see if I was okey and went back out to get my dinner.

After dinner, I went back to the room where I gave birth. I cleaned up the place because everyone one else is busy preparing the ceremony in 10 minuets.

After ten minutes, I walked down to the temple holding my son while Lee Yeong held our daughter. We did the tradition of choosing a name. Of course we wanted to keep the tradition of our kingdom. So we chose Beok-Seok Yeoung for our son and Ae-Jeong for our daughter.

"May they rule our kingdom with courage and kindness." Lee Yeoung said

"Courage and kindness" I said

"Welcome to the world my children, your mum and me love you so much!" He said

We walked out of the temple and into the courtyard where the members sat there patiently. We told them the children's names and accepted it very well. We had a feast just how my husband was welcomed into this world.

After the feast, I called my maids and we went back to our room. I arranged a bed to be arranged in the room of Beok and Ae. A bed so that I can sleep there and nurse the babies for their month of home only.

Lee yeoung

I got back to the room and my wife isn't there. I am so worried because she always sleeps beside me and never will leave me. I begin to panick and look around the kingdom where she is. Then I looked at the twin's room and there she was sleeping. I walk in and brush the little baby hairs off her forehead and lie beside her. When the Ae cried, I got up and calmed her down

"Thank you my husband" she said while being so tired

"Your welcome my love. You must be so tired so let me take care of them," I whispered into her ear.

OMFG I am so sorry for this very very very late update!!! Omg this is so bad... like I had so many exams, assignments and assessments to finish that I didn't have time to update the story. I love you all and I hope to see you in my next update ❤️❤️❤️❤️.