Characters

CHARACTERS <3

Sheimy - isang  simpleng  babaeng  maganda  at  mapag-mahal  sa  kanyang  na  Mommy . Kaya  pumayag  siya  na  mag-pakasa l ulit  ito  dahil  nakikita  niyang  masaya  ang  kanyang  Mommy,  matapos mamatay  ang  kanyang  ama. Kahit  mahihirapan  siya .. ayos  lang  sa  kanya para  sa ikakasaya  ng  kanyang  Mommy.

-The  oldest  son  of  the family with the age of 24. He is well known as the youngest bussiness man in the world.He really love kids.So he dream to have a big family in the future.Ipanangarap niya ito kasama ang kanyang girlfriend, but sad to say nakipag-hiwalay ito sa kanya.

-Second son of the family aged 23. He is a successful man.He own a bar. He has a calm and reliable personality but can also be very talkative.

Jasper - Third  son  of  the  family   aged  22 . He is one of the triplets. He has the charms of a playboy and a womanizing nature, but he is a broken-hearted man.

-Fourth son of the family aged 22. . He is one of the triplets. Isa siyang happy-go-lucking tao.Mahilig sa mga babae.Pero hinahanap niya pa yung babaeng mag papatibok ng kanyang puso.

-The fifth son and one of the triplets aged 22. He is voice actor alongside his identical triplet brother . He is cheeky and pushy, but is hard-working and is passionate about his career.

-The sixth son of the family aged 21. Like his  brother , he is also a voice actor. However, he is calmer and less tenacious than to his brother.

-The seventh son  aged of 20.  He is the CEO of a game company.  Unlike the rest of the brothers, he lives alone. He has a blunt way of talking but is very good at looking after others.

-The eighth son of the family with the age of 20. He works as a hairdresser. He is a beautiful and mysterious man, always looking up at the clouds. He know that he just adopted.Pero di niya ma feel na para siyang iba sa mga ito mahal siya ng pamilyang komopkop sa kanya at sa kapatid niya.

-The ninth son of the  family with the age of  19 .He is a college sophomore and is very athletic, being on the basketball team. He has no knowledge about girls, so he doesn't know how to deal with them.

Kristian - The tenth son of the  family aged 18. He is known for having a prince-like behavior. He is very popular, even well known in their schools.

-The eleventh son of the  family aged 17. He is a delinquent who happens to go to the same school as Sheimy and coincidentally is her classmate. He has a righteous personality and hates anything to be incorrect, despite also being a delinquent.

-The twelfth son of the Family aged 17. He is in the 10th grade and is a very popular idol. He has a devilish and cheeky personality. However, he can be very mature for his age. He loves to tease Sheimy about being his "beautiful idiot sister". He later has romantic feelings toward Sheimy . But behind those tease he felt inlove with Sheimy , before she was introduce as a new part of the family.

gUYS suggest kayong mga name as you can see po wala pa silang mga name maliban kay Sheimy and jasper so suggest naman kayo dyan ng 11 na pweding e-name sa exo.MUAHH SALAMAT