How This Online Gaming Addict Became A Millionaire?

This should become an inspiration to others how this internet gaming fanatic became a millionaire. His story is phenomenal. Who would ever thought that his regular staying in internet cafes to join gaming tournaments for Warcraft or Dota, would eventually gave him the real money making opportunties?

His story:

Hi guys, I am Jeffrey Perez, 27 years old, married and with one daughter, who is already 4 years old.

I made a website simply because, I founded an Opportunity that changed my life. It’s called SWA Ultimate. And this opportunity actually dramatically changed my life. It happened just recently in my life. Last year i discovered an opportunity. So, what actually happened was so fresh in my mind. I want to share this to you how I did this to give you an inspiration that being an ordinary person can also achieve greatness just like me.

Before I joined the business called SWA Ultimate, this is not really my forte. I was into gaming and I am only an ordinary person. I have no expertise as far as making money online.

"Actually, what I know about the internet is all about Online Games and this is my passion. I was a hardcore gamer before and its because it became my passion. We eat, breath, live GAMING, as we speak. We have played Starcraft, Counterstrike, Ragnarok, Red Alert 3, Warcraft Ladder at until today. We usually visit towns and province and join gaming tournaments.

Actually, in this picture, the guy wearing the white shirt was me and the girl with red shirt is my wife now. This picture was taken in 2007. I dreamed to become Philippines representative to international online gaming. I thought it has to become my future, to travel to countries and meet foreign online gamers.

I had a food and internet business before but I experienced a lot of struggles maintaining my business, so I was forced to find an alternative business that could support our needs, until I was introduced to Supreme Wealth Alliance.

I meet people and introduced my business. I worked night and day. Thanks God, after several months my income soared and I began to realize it was working.

TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BUSINESS:

http://liejuonlinemarketer.wix.com/from55dollar