part 5:Anika's diary.

These days were like flashbacks for Shivika. Even though they were far from each other,they were doing a soul-to-soul talk with each other. Anika used to write her thoughts in a diary,and she also had kept Shivaay's photo between the pages,so that no one can see her diary. But sach,sach hota hai. Kabhi na kabhi bahar aa hi jaata hai. The same happened with Anika's secret which she had hidden from her family.

A leap of a few months:
Anika was seven months pregnant by now. One day,Gauri was randomly searching on net about Shivaay Singh Oberoi and his family(a reason is there-I'll tell you later). Then,she got a video-a small clip. She played and git shocked to see the content in it. She rushed towards Anika's room. Anika was not there at that time. She was in their mom Tulsi's room,taking tips of pregnancy from her mom. Gauri found a nice chance to investigate her room and find out the truth.

Finally,after lots and lots of efforts,she found the diary. Yes,the same diary,which Anika had used for penning her thoughts down! She opened the first page and started to read it.

The diary:
Hi,I'm Anika. I don't know what's going on in my life. I can't even decide what is my surname. First,I was separated from my parents and fed with drugs so that I can forget everything about my past. Sahil's parents had adopted me. Hence,I became Anika Chaturvedi. Even though,Sahil wasn't my real brother,we shared a bond that crossed the limits of relations between a real bro-sis. I don't know what Bhagwaan ji had planned from me. He snatched Sahil's parents away from me. I had to live without a surname. Then,a miracle came and changed my life,forever.......and he was the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi,head of the Oberoi industries and the leading business tycoon of the world. I never had dreamt that I'll get married to this type of person,who had his strong beliefs on naam,khoon and khandaan. Surprisingly,none of the things I had! What a relation we had! Huh? I was the wedding planner of his marriage. Yes,he was getting married to his fiance-Tia Kapoor. He had kanji ankhen. And an appearance of a cat. I always teased him by naming him "Billu ji". Funny,isn't it? Any guest who used to come to meet him,whether his clients,or his friends,they always used to misunderstand us and greet me as their Bhabhi. Why? I'll tell you. I was the one who cared for the whole Oberoi family,and I was the one close to his bros-Omru. Everytime,something wrong took place,and we found out that we were romancing,instead of Shivaay and Tia. Omru used to tease us a lot. Soumya also joined them. But we didn't care. Because,we knew that nothing was there like that. Slowly,as time passed(yes,I forgot to mention that he used to postpone his marriage every month),I started to fall for him. To fall in love with him. But,Bhagwaan ji always had wanted to hurt me. His sister Priyanka's marriage broke with Dev Chhabra,as Billu ji found him to be illegitimate. Priyanka didn't believe in such things. She had fallen for Dev. I couldn't see the separation of two lovers,and Priyanka wanted to meet him. Only for her wish,I brought Dev secretly to the Oberoi mansion. But Billu ji misunderstood me. He thought that I was going against his will and making Priyanka runaway with Dev. He had driven me out from my job,and the next day,I was the one who saved his family respect,by ruining mine. I said to the inspector,that we had a one night stand. My self respect mattered me the most,but I didn't care about it. All I knew was to save Billu ji. My Billu ji. But,unfortunately the news got leaked in the media. Sahil's Bua,Sundari,who used to hate me the most,took advantage of it. She criticized me in front of my chawl. Some road romeos also arrived there. Once of them touched me in the wrong way. I felt uncomfortable. And I bring Anika,slapped him hard. His friends didn't like it. They forcefully drove me to an isolated place. I was just praying that Billu ji confess and saves me. God agreed to me for the first time. Billu ji,along with his brothers,Om and Rudra came to my rescue. He was badly injured after the fight,and so were his brothers. I soon took them home,where Pinky aunty,Dadi and Jahnvi aunty took care of them. Pinky aunty gave painkillers to Shivaay,Dadi to Om,and Jahnvi aunty to Rudra. But,after the consumption of painkillers,the trio started behaving weirdly. It served they they were drunk. They were having a special discussion,then,after seeing me,Omru left,leaving me and Billu ji alone. Billu ji was coming closer to me inch by inch. I couldn't understand what this feeling was. The dabang Anika always used to turn into a shy one after seeing her closeness with her Billu ji. He wanted to speak out his feelings,but,god didn't want it. He felt asleep in the crook of my neck. Then,I had no option. I took him to the bed and made him lay down,but due to a sudden jerk,I was pulled towards him. He slept on my lap,while I was feeling butterflies in my stomach. Suddenly I remembered that he was my boss,and I his employee. I left him and went,unknown to tomorrow's decision which could change my life drastically. He was coming closer to me,after thanking me for saving his life. He took the ring which he had kept in a box,and came towards me. I thought that he's proposing me. I was just going to say something,and then the very moment,he turned to the other side. And then,I found my broken heart. Yes,he wasn't proposing me,but Tia. This caused my heart to break in billions of pieces. I used to ignore him and behaved like an employee only. A new entry came into our lives. Daksh-Shivaay's childhood friend. I misunderstood him to be a carpenter and a very good person. Actually,he was the villain of our story. He had a love at first sight. And you know,who was the person? Unfortunately,me! He proposed ne on the day of Diwali. But,since I loved Billu ji,I declined his proposal. This made him burn in anger. Though he was behaving calm,but I felt something was wrong. Yes,something was wrong,indeed. When I returned home in the evening,I got a call from Sahil saying that he was in the temple with Sundari Bua and would return after 2-3 days. I saw the decision of the house. It was dark,but candles were there everywhere. When I asked Sahil about it,he simply said that he didn't know about the decorations nor did Bua knew. The very next moment,I felt a scary and Ghostly atmosphere. I felt the end was near to me.

Precap:Gauri completes reading Anika's diary and was going to keep it,when she found Anika standing at the door.

Shivika:Soulmates(✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें