bonus.

bangtan sonyeondan (7)

taetae:
jin-hyuuung..

:
i'm hungry.

chimchim:
seokjin-hyung is out,
and namjoon-hyung
is out with me

:
i saw chicken on the living room
though.. just eat that

taetae:

but i can't eat alone :( it makes
me feel so lonely..

chimchim:

go ask jungkook. he's in his
room and wouldn't bother to check
his messages.

:
or maybe yoongi-hyung? or
hobi-hyung

taetae:
i'll go check hobi-hyung if
he's available.

-

taehyung went outside his room, sighing and took a turn towards hoseok's bedroom. he was going to knock when he heard noises inside. it wasn't ordinary noises. whatever it is, he couldn't make it out. he took a step closer and put his ear on the door.

"taehyung-hyung?"

taehyung turned around, seeing jungkook behind him curiously peeking.

"what are you doing?"

taehyung shushed, "lower your voice!"

the younger mumbled a small 'sorry' and followed taehyung's previous action. his eyes widened when he heard the same noise his hyung heard.

"is thatㅡ" however, jungkook couldn't finish his sentence because taehyung had dragged him to the living room down the hall. "hyung! what was that?!" jungkook groaned as he pulled his wrist taehyung had dragged earlier.

"wasn't that yoongi-hyung's voice?"

jungkook shrugged and sat down, opening the food package on the living room's table. "ah, i don't know but there's chicken so let's eat."

taehyung pouted. he was curious, but he was hungry as well and there's jungkook who would eat with him together. so he decided to shrug it away.

"ah, hyung!" jungkook snapped his finger as he chew his last chicken, in which taehyung looked up and raise his brow. "do you know jimin-hyung and namjoon-hyung are official?"

"who wouldn't realise though? they were being so obvious." taehyung answered.

"army's calls them minjoon. then there's these things called fan mades.. wanna hear about them? but i don't think it's appropiate to talk about this when there's a chance yoongi-hyung and hobi-hyung hearing it."

"let's hear it in your room since we're done eating."

jungkook nodded and led the way, leaving the trashes scattered in the living room's table while the chicken was all eaten already.

"there's this thing about fanmades. there's fan fictions, fan arts, fanmade videos and such.."

"and?"

"hyung, you never heard about it?"

taehyung shook his head, "what's all of that?"

jungkook smirked at the older's innoncence, "well, now i'm going to show you."

-

"jungkook knows fanfics too? hoseok what were you thinking?!"

"but he was the one who introduced me to fanfics! maybe you should stop cutting people's sentences."

"okay." yoongi mumbled and sat down when he cringed at the pain. "damn you could just don't be that aggressive you fucking horse."

hoseok smirked, "you were literally begging. and you enjoyed it though." he crossed his arms and leaned his body to the door frame.

"shut up."

"won't you feed your baby, daddy?" hoseok mimicked. "i wish i could see your face when you wrote that."

"but i think you wrote it with a blank face.. am i right?" hoseok chuckled, "so tell me, yoongi-hyung, how does it feels to be a bottom?"

yoongi smirked back. "why don't you ask taehyung?"

-