Chapter Six~

((OMFG- IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FIVE YEARS, GOD DAMNIT, ME, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER GIRLL))

Zane was breathing heavily as Travis slowly ran his hands up his shirt, pulling it off. Zane's freckled cheeks were dusted red.

Travis helped Zane discard his armor, which actually did come off. He took a moment to sit up and look over Zane. He wanted to take this slow, who knew when they'd have a night like this again.

Travis took a candle from the bedside table and lit it before placing it back. The sun was setting and they needed a little light to see what was going on.

Travis kissed along Zane's collarbone, biting softly, causing Zane to groan a little. Travis sat back up and removed his own shirt.

Zane blushed and bit his lip, patiently waiting. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Travis asked. "You've got me worked up already, I swear if you stop now.." Zane started.

Travis smirked. "Alright, alright I get it." He mumbled, kissing Zane once more as he slowly spread his legs. He removed his pants and pulled Zane closer.

He spit in his hand, covering his member in it. He leaned over Zane, placing his hands on either side of his head as he pushed in.

Zane gasped, his face contorting to pain as his hands went onto Travis' shoulders, his nails digging into his skin.

Travis moved slightly, causing Zane to whimper. "Shh, it'll be alright in a moment.." Travis whispered.

After a while, the stinging pain went away, Travis noticed this and started to move, causing Zane to let out the breath he was holding in.

Zane softly cursed, slowly feeling the pain he replaced by pleasure. "Oh Irene.." Travis grunted, moving one of his hands to the back of Zane's head, running his fingers through his floof hair.

Zane let out the first of many moans, rocking his hips with Travis'.

Travis kissed Zane's neck as they continued with the sexual intercourse. Travis moved down to one of Zane's freckled shoulders, biting down.

Zane jumped at this sudden contact and moaned, his nails digging deeper into Travis's skin.

Their lips connected as Zane yelled out at one particularly hard thrust. Travis slipped his tongue into Zane's mouth, still thrusting into him, going faster with each one.

Zane was in heaven now, moaning in delight with each small movement, he didn't want this to end.

Travis pulled away from the kiss and nuzzled into the crook of Zane's neck and he went faster, reaching down to rub Zane's member.

"Damn.." Zane moaned, pleasure rushing through his veins. "So good.." He whispered. Travis smirked as Zane said that, going faster.

Zane moaned out his lovers name as he started to feel a weird a feeling in his stomach.

"Travis.. I-I.. Ah!" Zane moaned as he released on his stomach. Travis let out a soft grunt, slamming a few times into the smaller male before releasing inside of him.

Zane gasped as he felt warmth inside of him, but then whimpering as Travis pulled out, flopping down next to Zane.

"That.. That was great." Travis said in between breathes. "Y-Yeah.." Zane agreed as he snuggled up to Travis.

Travis chuckled and blew out the candle, pulling the blanket over them. "Rest now.." He told Zane.

Zane nodded and closed his eyes, after a little bit his breathing slowed, indicating he was asleep, Travis was not far after,

~~~

Short but I'm proud of this, again sorry for not updating I'll do a better job I promise, but right now I gotta go do my English homework lol bye.