chapter four

Brain (syn) POV
I went to the fridge to get something to drink when my phone went off. It's my dad.

Me: hello
Dad: hey, are you still at the studio.
Me: yes, why
Dad: I need you to came to the hospital. It's Cierra.
Me:what happened
Dad: just come up here and Suzy will explain. Their gonna do surgery on her.
Me:  oh my God, I'm leaving right now.
Dad: okay, I gotta go.
I hung up the phone. And walked back to the room where they guys are.

"Guys, something happen to Cierra. I gotta get to the hospital" I say grabbing my keys.

"What"Matt asked. "is she okay"

"I don't know" I say. "dad just called and told me to get up there.

"Well, we're coming too" Jimmy says standing up.

"I'll drive" Matt say getting up. "zacky, Ash you comming"

"Yeah" they both said and we all walked out of the studio and to my car. We get in and Matt drove us to the hospital.

I'm so scared. My hands start shacking when I get out of the car. This is my twin. My other half. As we walked into the door. I see my step mom Suzy, my dad, Dustin, Cody, Kieth, Adom, AJ, and, Matty sitting in the waiting room. Suzy looked at me and get up. She started walking over.

"She's in surgery" she says putting her hands on my arms,

"What happened" I asked looking at her.

"We talked her in on riding a motorcycle with Aaron" Matty subed.

"She get on a motorcycle" I said. "she hates them, you guys know that" I cry.

"Dude we didn't know that they wore gonna get hit" Cody say. "I didn't think she would getten on"

I started looking around. I don't see Tanner or Aaron. "wait wheres Tanner and Aaron"

"Bri, Aaron was driving the motorcycle" Keith says. " And Tanner took off, we don't know where he went"

"Is Aaron okay" I asked sitting down by dad.

"We don't know yet" AJ said.

I don't know what to say. I mean a part of me wants to blame them but I can't. There cierra's best friends. They would never do something to hurt or harm her. They love her. I mean yeah they get her to do something that she don't like. That peer pressure. Cierra has always been bad at that. I looked over at Dustin. He's look bad.

"She's gonna be okay" i say. "she has to be okay" I looked at everything gone else. Then dad turned to me.

"Son, the doctor said that there a chance that she might not make it" he looked down. Now that get me. I can't live this life without my sister. I mean without her I wouldn't be here today. I've had a bad past.
When I was in ninth grade, I went into depression and almost toke my life. If it wasn't for Cierra and music. I would have killed myself. But that same year I met my best friends. Cierra has always been by my side. I mean we were in our mommy tummy together. We did share a living space for nine months.

i wanted to go be with her but i know i couldnt well not at this moment. i mean all i could do was sit with the guys and wait. 

so i set down beside Zacky and Jimmy. i didnt really know i should start talking or anything so i set there and looked at the ground. im afried of loseing my twin. 

Aj pov 

i called my parents and toke them about Aaron and Cierra. they should be on their way . 
I really that they make it thou this. There so young they deserve to live a long life. I meant are both going on tour.