10: The First Bite

This man was so frustrating. Learn all my secrets, huh? Insatiable curiosity? I could destroy him, I really could. I was perfectly equipped to deal this asshole, so why was I not doing it? He even touched me again... God, when he put his hand on me I swear this excruciating shock went through my arm and straight into my chest. It stopped my heart for a beat or two and made my whole body rigid. I stared at his hand. The longer it stayed, the more the electricity jolted though me and made me crumble. By reflex, I almost lashed out at him. It took such an unearthly amount of self-control to stamp down my self-preservation instincts. Having such cat-like behaviour, every muscle in my body told me to get away from this deadly snake before it strikes. But I remembered that it was silly and childish to act that way to someone who was not actually harming me.

I threatened him, saying how I would enjoy his pain, but he merely stared at me. His eyes became blank, his expression thoughtless. I'd seen the look before. It was how my victims looked when I would compel them, but I was not making any effort to compel him now. "What the fuck?" I murmured. "Let me go!" I pulled away slightly, hoping that his long fingers would release me, but they didn't. "Get the hell off of me!" I snarled.

Before I could even blink, I was in some entirely different room, thrown onto a bed, my clothes scattered in random places, nothing but slivers of fabric at this point. Before my brain could absorb what was happening, a pair of big, strong, rough hands assaulted me. They were everywhere at once, like there was more than one person touching me, and yet only one body was visible. It was so large, dominating my vision, except when it moved down, and a single pair of lips roamed my chest. One hand fondled a breast, while his mouth covered my other nipple, his tongue circling the tiny nub and his teeth often nibbling it, making my nerves go haywire. I could not possibly devise a response for this treatment. I trembled under his touch; the electricity from before now reverberated through me, shaking my whole entity, threatening to make it fall apart. The other hand went down to unexplored territory and did not hesitate to stake claim on the land. I squealed as his finger pushed inside of me, and then a second finger soon followed. His fingers were thick, and little, inexperienced me was too small. My skin stretched unwillingly for him, crying out in protest. My legs kicked and hips wiggled as his fingers and mouth abused me.

Everything was hot. Sparks flew where our skin touched. My own hands waved about wildly, searching for some sort of grip. They fisted and tore at the sheets around me, squeezed and clawed at his skin... When they found the edge of the headboard, the hardwood turned to splinters in my palms, bringing unwanted blood. The scent, I suppose, acted as a catalyst. His lips then parted from my breast and I thought he would go for my throat. Instead, he went down further, kissing my belly along the way. His lips skimmed around the edges of my private, his hot breath teasing the sensitive skin there. They traveled to the inside of my thigh and kissed it fervently, sending unbearable tingles all over. The pain came then when his sharp canines sank into the fatty part of my inside thigh. My whole body jerked and I sucked in a sharp gasp. The flash of pain briefly cleared my head, and in that second, I managed to form only one coherent thought. This is what I get for not following my instincts...

God, he was everywhere. The sensations all blended together in my mind, creating several sets of hands and a plethora of tantalizing lips. He made his way up slowly, kissing everywhere as he went. His lips were on my legs. They tickled the sensitive skin between the bump of my belly and the private area below. His teeth dug into my hip and one hand traced up and down the side of my torso as lightly as a feather, making me squirm, moan, and make other weird noises, because I was especially ticklish there. His tongue carved the path of a river up my belly until he reached my breasts again, which he once again sucked, teased, and nibbled on. I could not be still for a second. When that part was over, he kissed up further, shooting delicious tingles into my collarbone, neck, jawline, and ear. Finally his face met mine, the sweet aroma of his breath making me drunk and delirious. Both of our hearts were pounding. Neither of us could breathe right. His large, naked, manly body covered mine entirely, the weight of it sinking me into the bed. Our skin touched everywhere, burning me alive. I had burned before(one of the many tortures those sadistic men inflicted on me), and this was just as intense. The fire ate away at my flesh and his dark eyes penetrated me. I knew what it was like to be OverShadowed, because when I did it to that girl, I felt what she felt. Somehow, it was as though he was doing that me. As impossible as it may be, I could feel him consuming my soul just by looking at me.