dr.dead

hello everyone I'm Kayla Ramirez and we're here live at Saint Claire's Hospital. We're here to investigate all the harsh and brutal murders that happened here on this very night. Nothing has happened yet but me and Kenny are going to do an E.V.C or as some people call it an electrical voice conversation. So let's begin Kenny if you would like to ask the first question. "Thank you Kayla now i would like to start off with a regular question, are their any spirits here?" *Yes* "if so what is your name?" *Adabbon* " why are you here?" *to feast on the souls of the innocent* "did you cause the massacre that happened here five years ago?" *Yes* " Okay Kayla lets see if we got anything to speak with us." Oh my god Kenny we actually got a voice. " Kayla we did it!" Okay since we now know that something is here we need to grab our gear and set up a base. "Kayla help me grab the gear from the van." *Leave or you will suffer eternal hell* "Kayla did you hear that voice." No why what did it say? " it said leave now or suffer eternal hell." Kenny don't be messing with me this isn't funny. "I'm not i heard someone or something say it." Kenny help me with the gear. " I'm coming I'm coming." Okay so i say we make refuge in this room since we heard the voice here. " i agree." * you will suffer* Kenny is that you that said that this isn't funny! See i told you i heard a voice. " don't mess around Kenny you might anger the voice. "I think we already did Kayla look on the ceiling." Oh my god Kayla there's a a man hanging from the ceiling The body looks fresh like he just died!" Kenny get a hold of your self there's nothing there!