Untitled Part 1

Welcome to Titan Station otherwise known as the sprawl.

Chapter 1

"A Bad Day"

Ring ring ring ring ring ring, he reaches and punches the clock next to their bed, "Natasha", he whispers as he nudges her, she replies with a growl, "ok that's fine I'll get up". Max Garza gets outta bed and walk over to the window and open the shades, the sun reflecting off Saturn pretty well lights the room. Natasha rustles around in the other room, "what time is it?", "six am" he replies promptly. She gets up and he hears the shower turn on as he gets some food ready before they go to work.

As he walks into the office he's greeted with even more problems then yesterday, "the entire stations restless" Simmons yells at me, "no shit, it's all you damn marker heads"

Sure he gets a couple boos and some fuck offs but as a military man he never bought into that shit neither had Natasha thankfully. The first few cases went by pretty smooth but see because of his security clearance he was on the inside of an EarthGov operation and was called to that a little after lunch time. He took the tram across the station to where it was docked and by it of he course it meant the Ishimura, the same Ishimura that was victim to some sort of terrorist attack. It's all lies and bullshit according to the highers but what could we do this was our job.

He step onto the quarantine tunnel doorstep and follow down passing guys carrying out crates and taking vids as well as taking holonotes on the strange substance on the floor. He was abnormally sweaty for some reason, more so than normal obviously the suit made him pretty hot but this was different, a cold sweat almost, "are you the security?", scoffed a man in a EarthGov suit, "yep", Max replied. He motioned for me to follow him, "you're late" he said sharply, "you're superiors will hear about this", "I don't really give a shit man complain all you want I'm just here for a security concern", he replied bluntly. They walked down a mostly clean hallway to the bathrooms were a group of people were gathered round talking and someone was inside the bathroom screaming. The man ushered me thru the crowd, he sat my rifle down and put my ear to the door, "no, no, no, no, no, it's inside me please *cough*cough*", the unsub whispered, he lightly knocked on the door that was locked from the inside, "Sprawl security can you hear me", he put his ear to the door and listened again. BAM! BAM! That sound repeated almost as if he were banging something against the door, "sir I need you too open this door", "GET OUTTA MY HEADDDDDDD!!!!!" the man screamed then there was a sharp slice sound and a gargle then a crash. He stepped back, "get this door open right fucking now" Max shouted, a guy in a lab coat ran up to the lock and plugged in an override and opened the door. The door slid open and the man was laid out on the floor with blood everywhere and had wrote strange symbols all over the walls, "I knew it was gonna be a bad day" he mumbled.

Chapter 2

"Natashas choice"

She had just got her engineering suit on when the red warning light went off noting a problem on the reflector tower. "Station watchmen Howard Phillips please report" rang out the AI over the station's intercom but there was no response, "should we go up"? Jonathan asked as he approached her, "yea we should" she replied. They both walked over to the elevator, she had a contact beam on her back which she often used in her job to clear debris from the mining decks below so the fact she was headed the opposite way from the decks seemed strange to her.

He quickly pressed her against the glass, "did you tell him" he mutters while his lips find her neck. No she thought but she didn't stop him, she felt guilty, she'd came to Titan Station with Max and didn't want this to be the place to break it to him. They came closer to the top and she kinda nestled away from him, "are you ok baby"? she shrugged "just a little out of it today" she remarked. The elevator dinged and opened, birds immediately began fluttering about and chirping, she smiled at the birds flying around. She saw at of her peripheral a man slowly lumbering forward "beautiful aren't they" he said, realizing it was Phillips who she'd never met before now.