Chapter 15

I waited several hours, even my eyes are starting to fall asleep but I kept them open. Then something popped up in my head, "Section Commander? Why aren't you at the meeting?" I asked.

"Because I already know all the details. Erwin and I had already discussed all the important details last night." She replied. "So why is Captain Levi at the meeting?" I questioned.

"He missed the day from yesterday because he was busy taking you guys to the new place for his squad. If he didn't then Erwin, Levi and I would have been discussing plans together last night."

I nodded in her response as I sink into the chair a little lower, something else also popped in my head. "Why am I not at the meeting...?" I looked at her but she shook her head.

"I don't know, didn't Levi tell you to rest?" Hanji was looking into her notes. "Yeah..."

"Then that's probably why."

"What about Annie?" I said but Hanji stopped going through her notes and took a look at me. "I heard she returned to the Military Police but for now she is suspended from her duties."

"I did try to charge her but...it was only in self-defense." I faced down.

"[y/n] it's not your fault that she got in trouble. She is in the custody of the Military Police so it's not really our problem to be the concern of right now."

-----------

After for probably 3 hours, Levi walked in and I stood up. "Leviaaah," Hanji said laughing. "I'm not here to see you, [y/n] let's go." I nodded as I stood up slowly holding on to my arms but Hange places a hand on my shoulder.

"Do you really have to make her leave? [y/n] and I were having the best conversation." Hanji whined but Levi was annoyed already.

"[y/n] step out for a second." I nodded because his voice grew angrier. Once I'd stepped outside, It was quiet, did he do something? After a few minutes later, he came out and started walking, so did I.

"What happen?" I mumbled. "It's nothing you should be worried about." He plainly said not looking at me. I saw Mikasa and Armin as I shot them a smile, I'm glad they decided to join the scouts.

By now, we were outside as Levi were preparing our horses to ride back. Levi noticed I was staring for a while so he snapped, "oi, are you able to ride your horse with that arm?" He asked and I glanced at it.

It took me a while to answer, "I think so." I replied. I got my horse and I was prepared to get on when my hand slip and I nearly fell backward but he caught me right in time. "Ah...S-Sorry Captain!" I backed away, but the truth is my heart is beating.

"Tch. I had to save your ass. Get on." His poker face honestly gave me the chills, He pointed towards his horse and I was confused for a while.

"But sir...that's your horse."

"This is an order, get on." I sighed as I did as told and he got on the horse as well behind me. I felt his arm around my waist as he reaches for the rope. The horse started trotting and we went back to the castle.

"Captain..." I whispered.

"Hmm..?" He took a while to answered and it was just two of us alone. "Nothing." I smiled to myself.

Sooner or later, we then arrived at the place. I followed Levi in as he called everyone for a group meeting.

We all sat at the table and faced him, "Alright. We will be going on an expedition in two days. Our goal is to at least reclaim Wall Maria. We will get in formation once outside the walls by my orders. Erwin will play the role of changing the formation once he gets a clear reading of the titans' area." He said and we all nodded.

"Captain, We will be splitting up into our different locations right?" Petra asked and Levi nodded.

"I can't wait," Eren said. "Yo, you're not technically considered a real scout until you returned back alive," Levi replied coldly.

"As for you [y/n], you may be excluded if your arm doesn't heal anytime soon." I gasped and Eren suddenly touched my shoulders. "What happen?!" He asked but I shook my head, "I...I fell." I laughed.

Levi looked at me as he raised an eyebrow that I could only notice it.