" Let Me Tell My Story " K. Michelle

Reminder To Readers: This is not based on true actual events, some is but some may be... But anyways enjoy my story!

Prologue: I am a very hardworking, determined and about business type of woman I don't take no mess from nobody and I never will.. the type to say what needs to be said whether anyone likes it or not .... I'm real like that !

Chapter 1

'I Realized I Wanna Sing '

When I was 16 I realized I wanted to sing , my momma always told me Kimberly you have a voice of an angel your gonna be singing and blowing up charts one day! My mother was right... I see

"Working With Kell Records"

Here I am again trying to work with Kell Records again, even though they messed me over everytime , they say you learn from past experiences but it isn't so easy when you got people believing and trusting in you and then some that don't care....Im here inside the studio for our business meeting and as usual something always ticks me off or else ion like what someone says and I acknowledge the problem.. so we get to talking about how we gonna set up the tours, interviews, photoshoots & everything and then our manager Ryan decides he wanna throw shots and you know me being K. , I had to stop and correct him and get things straight because ion take shots being thrown for anybody but anyways he taking about some of y'all needa be worrying about your albums getting out and stoop worrying About what's going on in these streets & that's when I came in and said " Well first of all ion appreciate how you throwing shots and stuff because if you something to say to me you should've said it directly to me , anybody in this room can say what they gotta say but better not let me hear it unless you saying it in my face because ion play that wanna beat around the bush stuff .... Un-uh just simply cannot ...