"Be Yourself " Album Release

Interview with RacquelRae

Radio host/RacquelRae

RacquelRae: Hey you guys you now tuning in with RacquelRae abs I'm here with my girl K. Michelle

K. Michelle: Hey guys! "waves"

RacquelRae: So we hear you're releasing your album called " Be Yourself" tell us about that! 

K.Michelle: Well my album " Be Yourself" is to be in stores actually on my birthday Oct 1st so that's a blessing but I got the whole concept " Be Yourself" because rappers and singers they cone into the industry and they forget where they came from so I'm letting people know that u don't have to do that .

RacquelRae: Okay that's good so what should we look out for in the album?

K.Michelle: Well in my album you'll see the nice , crazy,  funny,  & edge of me separately so that  should be interesting.

RacquelRae: Hmm.. Interesting interesting do are you dating or anything like that ?

K.Michelle: Well no then yes but I have a male friend that I hang out and go places with

RacquelRae: Well who could this lucky man be ?

K.Michelle: You will soon later see

RacquelRae: okay other than your album what else should we look for ?

K.Michelle: Well I suppose to star on Basketball Wives LA , my reality show where you'll see my male friend & The Real Housewives of Panama.

RacquelRae: OMG u have big things coming for you right now. .

K.Michelle: Yes Yes I'm working on alot of things right now so yall needs to stay tune and be on the lookout cause I've been working really hard you know in the studio, different countries and states so..

RacquelRae: This sounds so good and I'm so excited and happy for you!

K.Michelle: Thank you.. Im really happy for myself and im working on doing me and basically getting my album out and gettiing things on the roll...

RacquelRae: Well, This is so exciting and ive enjoyed interviewing you today but .. to eevryone else this is K.Michelle and do you ahve anything else to say before we finish?

K.Michelle: Well all i gotta say is go and buy my album and support my othe rmovements and just be therea and support me.. thats basically all..

RacquelRae: Well thanks for coming and chilling out with us, and you are now rolling out with 

RacquelRae!!