Fight Back

I slowly put the key in the door and twisted it forty five degrees to the left, I carefully openly the door and stepped into the house. As soon as I walked in my little sister was standing there in her Snow White outfit with a crown and plastic heels "I HATE YOU" she shouted at me , I ran up stairs tears welling up in my eyes , I had had enough today

I plodded up to the school gates , today I was wearing my ripped tights and my tattered old checked skirt with my blue frilly top and my red vans. I WAS LATE !! I ran into the classroom and everyone was staring at me, "late again " miss Morris said as I carryed on walking into the classroom . everyone was staring at me. I sat down on the free seat next to the love of my life Jackson . Sadly , we don't go out , but... we do in my dreams !

The thing is he likes all the popular girls like Cherry-Rose , not the ones that get bullied like me.

First lesson is maths , I like maths because it's easy ! I sit at the front of class next to Alfie, Alfie doesn't talk , he never has and he probably never will.

The bell went and everyone ran out to brake . I got outside and sat on the bench in memory of James Woods it said . I got my book out and started to read. Over comes Cherry with her girls , what you doing all alone you loner they called , "Go away I shouted " . As they walked away they shouted "you have no friends they called as they strutted off ".

I ran into the toilets 'the safety zone' and slammed the door . I sat there and cried . The bell went for next lesson and off I went to art . After art it was lunch , I walked over to the shed in the corner of the play ground and sat down . After lunch I didn't have a lesson so I went home and that's when the bad things happened.

After she said that I ran upstairs and self harmed again and lay on my bed with blood still flowing out my wrist and leg , I lay down and never woke up

This story is about a boy called tony , he got bullied because he was gay . Bad things can happen think before you speak .