Chapter Eleven.

"Did you have a good day babe?" James asks as I walk through the front door carrying a sleeping Binky. "It was great... She's shattered though." I reply smiling. "I can tell." He says taking her from my arms. "Want me to put her upstairs?" He asks. "Yeah... Mum will be over soon so I'm gonna start getting ready." I reply. "Okay." He says smiling. I make my way upstairs and into the bedroom while James goes to Binky's room.

Today I took Binky to the zoo with Ashley, Ava and Noah. It was great. The kids had a brilliant time and there wasn't any paps around so we could just act like a normal family. I've still not confirmed my pregnancy to the public but I haven't been making the effort to hide my bump, which has seemingly grew overnight, with baggy clothes anymore. Ashley and I have started doing a lot with the kids when they're not at nursery. Tomorrow we're going to get our nails done since the girls are at nursery.

Walking downstairs an hour later I smile as I see my mum sitting on the sofa talking to James. "You look gorgeous babe!" James says standing up. I'm wearing a black, floaty maxi dress with some black flats. "My shoes wouldn't go on." I say and my mum laughs. "What ones?" James asks. "My Louboutins. My ankles are all swollen." I reply. "That's cause you've been walking all day!" Mum says. "Why don't we just stay in? Order a Chinese and snuggle up on the sofa?" James suggests. "No, Binky was looking forward to having dinner with her nana." I say and my mum smiles. "Then I'll take her to mine, she can stay the night." Mum says. "Really?" I ask and she nods her head. "Of course. James phone and cancel your reservation. Tula, upstairs and change into your pyjamas or something comfortable and I'll sort Binky out." She replies smiling. I smile and James as he walks off to phone the restaurant while I walk upstairs to change again. Walking into my bedroom I quickly take my make up off and pull my hair back into a messy bun before stepping out my dress and putting on a comfy pair of pyjamas, they've got Winnie The Pooh on the front and 'baby girl on board' printed in light pink writing. Ashley and Fazer got me then when I found out I was having another girl. They're nice and cosy. I put my pink fluffy ugg boot style slippers on and make my way into Binky's room. "Hey sleeping beauty..." I whisper as she rubs her eyes. "Mummy!" She mumbles. "Would you like to stay at nana's house tonight?" I ask and she nods her head. "Okay baby. Come on then." I say putting my arms out. She climbs out the bed and snuggles into my arms. Leaning down I kiss the top of her head and run my fingers through her head. "Let's get you some pj's to take then." I say. She sits on my knee as I open the drawer containing all her pyjamas. "What ones do you want to take tonight?" I ask and she points at red Minnie Mouse ones. I pull them out and place them beside me. "Go get Bear to take with you." I say and she runs over to her bed. She grabs her brown teddy bear, named Bear, and brings it over to me. "Good girl. Shall we go downstairs now?" I ask and she nods her head. I throw her pyjamas into her backpack and lift her onto my hip before making my way downstairs. "I told you I would've got her." Mum says and I smile. "Well I was done getting ready... Wasn't I missy?" I say looking at Binky. "Mummy snuggles..." She says and I smile. "Mummy will pick you up in the morning and take you to nursery okay?" I say. "Okay mummy." She replies smiling. I pass her to my mum and the bag which thanks to James now also contains her nursery clothes. "Okay baby... Daddy will see you in the morning." James says giving Binky a kiss and hug before I give her a kiss and she leaves with my mum.

"Look snug babe." James says walking into the living room carrying our Chinese. It's been just over an hour since mum took Binky to hers. I'm lying on the sofa with the duvet from upstairs. "Mmm...Need a hand?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Nope. Just you stay where you are." He replies smiling. "Okay." I say as he walks into the kitchen. He returns 10 minutes later with our food. "Here you go babe." He says as I sit up. I take the plate off him and he sits down beside me as we begin to eat. "I don't even want this... I feel sick." I say about 10 minutes later. "Okay babe... Gimme it and I'll put it in the microwave incase you want it later." James replies. I smile and hand him the plate. I feel like shit if I'm honest. My whole body is aching and I'm constantly feeling sick at the moment. This is the worst pregnancy I've ever had and I hate to admit I'm not enjoying it at all.

It's 10pm and James and I are cuddled up in bed. "I'm sorry I ruined our night out." I mumble with my head resting on his chest. "You didn't baby... I'd take a night in on the sofa over anything." He says and I smile. "What did I do to deserve you ey?" I ask and he smiles. "I think it's the other way around babe." He replies kissing the top of my head. "I love you." I say tilting my head so I'm looking up at him. "I love you too." He replies smiling. "Now get some sleep." He says running his hand down my side before resting it on my waist. "Mmm... Yes sir." I mumble and he laughs as I close my eyes. I feel him place another gentle kiss on the top of my head as I drift off into a peaceful nights sleep.