Blog-1- May 20, 2010

Hope F. Riter's Blog!!

Hey guy's this is the start of a new blog updating on my life. So my bestie is sitting next to me pretending to do work. This weekend I am going to sleep over my friend's house then go to the beach with her and her family. Recently I am reading some very good wattpad books like "I found an abandoned baby why does it have fangs" and "I am NOT a vampire". So get this my brother was playing with his phonics toy that tells you to spell words and it told him to spell "pub" Subliminal message much?? Did I mention he's only 3!?!? By the way "pub" has no other meaning than Irish bar. I have a new a story in progress about 3 girls named Angelina, Devine, and Missy. And this is based on my friends completely. Any way the girl's are special.

Angelina- Devil's son's girlfriend

Devine-half Angel

Missy-human with devil and angel in her.

So when I post it check it out. I am in class right now and I have to write a Greek mythology story which should be fun! It's about this girl named Callidora. Wow I have run out of things to talk about... So this is just for fun let me know if I should continue this blog. You don't have to vote or even become a fan. I just want to know what you guys think...

Info about me

I am 13, I have 3 siblings

Remington: who is 7

Graham: who is 3

Hunter who is 11

My mom is 38 and I love her, my dad is the same age and they have never been split-up. I live in a bubble where I write my stories (sorry can't give out where I really live). I am 4'6 so yes I am short. I weigh 86 pounds. Yes I eat like a pig but my daddy gave me a high metabolism. I have dirty blonde hair almost down to my shoulders and blue eyes my face is oval shaped. So generally I am ALWAYS hyper I am a bouncing ball of energy. When I am giving sugar I am the equivalent of an atomic bomb. My nicknames include midget, shortie, short stock, small fry, fun size and many others. I am going to go write because my dream is to be an author!!! My best friend's name is dolly and we are bff's we even have friends named paco taco and bob bubble. My other friend who writes is Harley and let's just say don't mess with her and watch what you say around her.

Ta-ta for now