Killing Him

I had been planing my revenge for a long time now. Almost 6 months. Tonight was the night...

I walked to his house at around midnight. It was pitch black out side so hopefully no one would see me.

Drat! He slept on the second floor so I would have to climb. My first time climbing a house. Oh Joy. I slipped my knife into my back pack and tightened the straps. I tried once, failed .....twice,failed....third time, success.

I edged along the first floor roof and found his window." Maybe I shouldn't do this" I thought. No. I had come too far and he's always been so mean to me. I tried the window and, lucky for me, it was unlocked. I pushed it open and slipped inside.

He was in a deep sleep it seemed like. I undid my back pack and got my knife. I took a deep breath and put the blade on his throat. If I did this right he would be dead instantly. Quickly I pulled the blade across. Blood, blood, and more blood. But, he was dead. That was good.

I picked him up.. dang, he was extremely light. Light enough I could toss him out the window. I had thought ahead and brought bleach. I poured it on his sheets and mattress. Once I was done cleaning up I went back out the window.

I picked him up and headed toward the woods. I would find a place to hide him and myself until it was time to call her. After I found it I burned my bloody gloves.

It was time now. Day had come and gone.. I pulled out my phone and called her. She came with a clean change of clothes and burned the old ones. We put him in the trunk and started off to Tennessee.