happy?

nickys pov
i woke. the stink of weed lingered in the air from the night before with Lorna. i looked up onto the plain prison ceiling the months carved into the wall.
"im half way through my time. been here for 22 months now.  2 more long years to go!" i sighed. "yay" i exclaimed sarcastically.
lorna entered.
"hey sweetie!" lorna announced in her adorable italian accent. "last night was good though! i feel higher than satan and thats unusual!" she slurred.
"ya know morello, that dont make any sence but i dont even care." i laughed. the room spinning.
"ya know what babe. i fuckin' love you" i giggled words slipping out of my mouth with no intention.
Silence.
Longer silence.
I look into lornas eyes.
"Wanna 'fuck'" i laughed hysterically, but remembered to stop as a guard would catch me any minute. I reached down to lornas hips. Leaning in. I gazed into her eyes.
She pushed me away.
"No! Nicky. I'm sorry but I can't..."
"Why not?.."
"I'm still married."
"You lied to me?" *
"I'm sorry. I was drunk or tired or high. I can't remember which but I'm still with Vinnie!"
"Oh lord. That fucking retar-"
"Nicky. Stop calling him that."
"I love you Lorna. So whenever he turns you down. I'm always here." I winked. She rolled her eyes.
I closed my eyes again. Drifting back into sleep.

*before hand Lorna had told Nicky she was single so they could fuck. You know what Lorna is like 😂.