Male OC for the story

Name: Kyle Franklin Miller

Nicknames: Ky, Ky-Ky, K-Man

Birthday: September 30, 1992

Gender: Male

Age: 20

Height: 5'7

Weight: 151 pounds

Appearance: Muscular, male dancer's body.

Hair Color: Light Brown

Eye Color: Green

Birthplace: Orland Park, Illinois

Current Residence: Orland Park, Illinois

Family: Abby Lee Miller (Mother), Maryen Lorrain Miller (Grandmother), George L. Miller (Grandfather, Deceased), Maddie Miller (Sister)

Friends: Danielle Davis, Gianna Martello, Maddie Miller, JoJo Siwa, Jessalynn Siwa, Asia Monet Ray, Kristie Ray, Nia Frazier, Holly Frazier, Mackenzie Ziegler, Melissa Ziegler, Brooke Hyland, Paige Hyland, Kelly Hyland, Chloe Lukasiak, Christi Lukasiak, Kamryn Beck, Jodi Gray

Enemies: Cathy Nesbitt-Stein, Christy Hunt, Jeanette Cota

Personality: Fun-loving, shy, tough, emotional, funny.

Other: Danced for his mother between 1994 and graduated from the studio in 2009, he also is a good driver.

Martial Status: Once dated Gianna Martello, now dating Danielle Davis

Bio: Kyle Franklin Miller was born on September 30, 1992 in Orland Park, Illinois to a 23 year old dance teacher named Abby Lee Miller. From the start Abby raised, cared and loved her son with help from her parents Maryen and George. When Kyle was two, his mother began to teach him how to dance in her studio, the Abby Lee Dance Company, at the time he began dancing, he met a girl named Danielle Davis who was also two. At age four, they met Gianna Martello, who was four and she began dancing at that time and in 2000, Kyle suffered a tragedy in his life when he lost his grandfather, George to cancer and that same year he won what turned out to be the first of seven straight national titles and Kyle dedicated his first one to his grandfather. On September 30, 2002, he gained a sister on his 10th birthday when his mother gave birth to a girl named Taylor, but Abby had changed her name to Madison. In 2010 he graduated from high school and two days after 18th birthday, he entered and won a contest and the prizes were a newly built house and cash for life.