2. Care

Here goes the next episode

In Malhotra Mansion

Omruriya plans to make everyone believe that shivaay loves Anika a lot so that the marriage decision gets more stronger. Gauri and Soumya goes and calls everybody near the lawn. They see Shivaay and Anika standing closer.

Shivaay pulls her more closer and twists her hand. She cries in pain and keeps her head in his chest due to pain. Everyone gets shocked seeing them closer. Everyone gets happy because they think that Shivaay liked her.

"I think Shivaay is hurting Anika, I will go and Shivaay." said Om.

"No, Om wait." said Rudra to Om.

"Bhaiya, at least now leave bhabhi, you can do romance later." said Rudra.

Shivaay sees them and leaves Anika. Everyone giggles. Anika covers her hand with dupatta.

Everybody sits in the dinning table. Anika sits beside Shivaay. Shivaay holds her tightly and looks at her angrily. Om sees this and tells to Rudy.

" Dadi, I think you should do bhaiya's and bhabhi's marriage soon. Now they started doing romance under dinning table." said Rudra to Dadi.

"Bhaiya, at least while eating leave bhabhi's hand." teased Rudra by which Shivaay leaves Anika's hand.

"Shivaay, you became very romantic after seeing Anika." said Pinky. Everyone laughs.

"Anika why are you not eating food." asked Jhanvi. She sees Anika's hand got swollen up. Everyone gets tensed.

"Anika, how did this happen?" asked Anjali.

"Ma, I..... I slipped from bathroom at that time my hand got hit on the wall." said Anika.

"Now how will you eat?" asked Pinky.

"I will feed her." said Anjali.

"Aunty, don't take tension. Shivaay bhaiya is ready to feed bhabhi." saya Rudra giving Shivaay again a 440 volts shock."

"No"

"Please jiju, Dadi, tell him to feed didi." requested Gauri.

"No, its fine. I will eat." said Anika. She tries to take the spoon but her hand pains and she drops the spoon.

She decides to try once more. But this Shivaay stops her and takes the spoon of food and gives to her. She opens her mouth and he feeds her. She looks at him shockingly.

Later, Jhanvi puts bandage on Anika's wound and Anjali smiles. They decide the marriage date and after that Oberois decides to go back to Oberoi Mansion.

"Where did Anika go?" asked Shakti.

"Didi is in her room. I will go and call." said Soumya.

"Wait Soumya, bhaiya will go and call. He may have many things to talk." Everyone giggles.

"Ya, go Shivaay." said Anjali.

"Shivaay, don't leave such opportunity. Go faster and bring her." He was about to go but was stopped by Rudra.

"Bhaiya, don't forget to take bhabhi's mobile number." said Rudra. Everyone laughs. Shivaay keeps his hand on his head hearing Rudra joke.

In Anika's room

Anika is standing near the window. Shivaay comes there and goes near her. She feels his presence and turns. She sees him and smiles.

"Everyone is calling you." said Shivaay.