Skyboy

The siren Celia, flew down with her wings extended. She landed with her bare feet pressing into the damp, soggy swamp grass. Blackspore, was as dark, damp and cold as it has been since the flood over a thousand years ago. She ran past gravesites that held many, and ducked behind a stone building.

She heard snake-like laughter, and tucked the infant in her arms tighter behind her red cloak. Vampires. She thought to herself. The most unholy creatures that walked the Realms. Celia had to protect her newborn child from the wraith of the gods at Olympus. The Vampires could raise her, train her and even maybe make her their own so she may hide from Ares and his need for siren love. Celia cried silently as she took off her ruby red cloak and tucked it tightly around the baby girl.

"Jada." Was all Celia said. She petted the childs red hair and looked deep into her ice blue eyes. She looked nothing like her father, Apollo, who didn't know she existed. She snuck the child into the stone building where a young woman, pale and tall, sat in a throne next to a young man, who was handsome in an immortal way. Their red eyes gleamed as she approached them. "Your majesties," She said reluctantly as she showed them the baby. "I have come far to offer you my child, she has a great destiny, but she needs to hide from the acient greek gods, will you please protect her?" She said while looking at them sadly.

The king smiled, "A daughter, Vampires cannot have children, only to drink from a young child and make them immortal at 16 years of age. It isn't common when someone offers their child with such a delicate fate. Very well, we will take the child. She will be protected under the most watchful eye."

Celia felt relifed, but until the queen snarled, "A baby? Bah! We have a whole army to care for we dont need a little brat running around, I mean, sirens aren't good for anything unless manipulation to men. ou might have fooled my husband with such a small infant but not me!" Celia frowned.

"Nonsense Vasalisa," The king cooed his wifes hand between his, "We will make her our own, she will be very useful" The queen nodded and waved a hand, a maid scurried by and took Jada from Celias warm hands. Celia felt the need to rip her back and cradle her babe in her arms. But Celia didn't, she needed her babies to be safe, Emilia, Dalex, and little Jada. The three siblings were seperated, Emilia in Snowhill, Dalex in Seaside and Jada in Blackspore, But Celia knew the will meet one day, at Camp where they will be safe.

Celia was dismissed to leave the court, and she did with a flap of her fourteen foot wingspan of pure, metalic featherd ruby wings. She walked out but was caught on the arm by a man in a blood red toga with an axe straped to his back. "Help!" Celia cried, "Help Ares has me!" But no one heard her, Ares disappeard in a flash of light, along with the young mother, greiving over to never see her children again.