chapter 11 🥀

wes' p.o.v
as i arrived at aaliyahs house i looked up at the sky, just thinking about how lucky i really am.
when i heard the door open, i snapped out of my thoughts and looked who answered it, it was cody.
i clenched my jaw as i saw Aaliyah come down behind him, "uh, what's he doing here?" cody asked as aaliyah stood next to him.
"well Cody, if you didn't know already, im Aaliyahs boyfriend." i said as i ran a hand through my hair.
he rolled his eyes, "whatever, i'll just leave" he said and barged past me.
i walked inside of aaliyahs and shut the door behind me.
she sighed, "im sorry." my heart sank, did she cheat on me?
"for what?" i asked, my mouth was dry from being nervous and my palms were sweaty.
"for having cody over" she said and took my hand and kissed it softly.
i sighed in relief, i was happy she didn't cheat.

After a while of chatting, i decided to post a picture of me and aaliyah on instagram

143,987 likesOkokalright: "happy to call you mine, baby girl"tagged: @aaliyahlindemann

143,987 likes
Okokalright: "happy to call you mine, baby girl"
tagged: @aaliyahlindemann

@aaliyahlindemann: i love you ❤️😍
@okokalright: I love you more baby girl ❣️ @aaliyahlindemann
@elizabethbb: hope you both die xoxo 💋😘
@aaliyahlindemann: @elizabethbb , forgot I was aloud a life.
@codyherbinko: ...
@codyryle: so happy for you both!!

After posting the picture i grabbed aaliyahs hand tightly, "i've never loved someone as much as i love you." i smiled as i stared into her beautiful brown eyes that complimented her hair.
"Somebody's under a love spell tonight" she smirked then laughed, "im joking, but i love you Wesley. your the best thing that's ever happened to me. i never wanna lose you" the words that came out of her mouth touched my heart in a way that's never happened before.
I've never loved someone like i love her.

//\\
Did you like it?
//\\