rulєѕ

-1-

No smut, you may kiss and cuddle and things of the like, but I won't tolerate anything past that.

-2-

Keep cursing to a minimum. I will allow it, but not in every single reply.

-3-

This is going to be a group roleplay. So unless I state otherwise (for instance if the story chapter is individual or something-) then you must comment on the main chain.

-4-

This is a multi fandom/real life/original world roleplay. So all the fandom worlds are combined into one. So you don't have to limit all of your characters to a single fandom.

-5-

No Mary Sues! I will be thoroughly reading your form on this roleplay, so don't even try to sneak something in.

-6-

This roleplay isn't about you! So don't have your character be the main focus or anything like that. It's annoying to me and everyone else, most likely.

-7-

If you feel like you're being neglected or pushed to the side, PM me or request for a different chain so that you will not feel left out.

-8-

You MUST comment the password on this chapter. <Chasetal> If you do not do that and put it on your form, I will not accept you until you comment it here. Sorry.

-9-

Roleplay in third person o n l y. None of this:

Mae: Hiya! *smiles*
I smile. "Hiya!"

-10-

I do realize that this is a group roleplay, but not everyone will be on all the time. So if they come back and ask what's going on, make the effort to answer them please and don't ignore them! It's extremely rude.

-11-

If a canon character is taken, do not harass the person who has the character until they quit. I know that this isn't likely, but if I do hear about this, I will ban the harasser from the roleplay.

-12-

I will be using mainly OCs, but I will also use canon characters. Note that I have tons of OCs that I will not be making forms for in this book, but I will be making forms for canons.

-13-

You may have as many OCs as you want! I don't care!

Now, comment the password on this page to prove that you have read and understand the rules. Thanks!