chapter 1:

*Luna’s P.O.V.*

Walking into my dad’s guitar shop, I let out a deep groan and mumbled the words “fuck me” under my breath. My head was just pounding from my alcohol consumption the previous night, I knew I shouldn't had had those last shots of jack. The shops bright lights didn't help that factor either… it's a good thing I grabbed my aviators Matt got me for my birthday before I left my apartment. Slipping behind the counter I put my black spike Louboutin purse on the floor before taking a seat on the cashier stool. Its metal structure let out a few squeaks as a shifted my weight around on it to get comfy.

Looks like no one is in here maybe I can get a few more minutes of shut eye and sleep off this damn hangover. Putting my arms on the counter and my face in my hands I let my eyes flutter shut softly. It felt like only a few seconds went by before I heard the bell to the front door go off scaring me awake. Looking over my eyes from behind my grey sunglass lens, I saw my best friend Jasmine walking towards me. Today she was dressed very casual in holy high waisted jeans, a soft blue ‘born to be a unicorn’ crop top, and her white converse with rainbow laces. Her red hair fell down and around her shoulders in soft curls, the shade of her hair like always brought out the beautiful grey-green color of her eyes. She looked like the exact opposite of me, well rested and happy.

“Sleeping on the job are we?” She teased me, her voice do to my current physical state sounded pretty loud causing me to scrunch my face up a little in pain. Sticking my tongue out at her in response, I flashed her my black ‘fuck off’ tongue ring. “I take it you had another late night with Mr.Jack Daniels?” She asked in concern.
“Yes, him and I are good friends” I giggled softly.
“Well lucky for you, I got you some Coffee” she smile half heartedly before handing me the styrofoam cup.
“And this is why you're my best friend” I grinned before taking the cup from her and taking a big drink of it. Its warm liquid slipped down the throat, heating me up from the inside out.

Silence fell between us briefly for a minute or two while I enjoyed my coffee, even if it was from a gas station, before she spoke again. “Luna… Does last night's events have anything to do with Brian?” She asked me, I stopped almost dead in my tracks. My silence gave her all the explanation she needed, I knew I couldn't lie to her. “When are you going to tell him the truth?” She questioned with a sigh.
“You know I can't do that… He is with Michelle… Val would never forgive me if I took her sister’s boyfriend away” I admitted.
“See that's where you don't gotta worry anymore” she said with a grin on her face the size of the Cheshire cat, causing me to get completely confused.
“What do you mean?” I questioned.
“They broke up 3 weeks ago. They even called off the wedding” she declared, I felt my heart skip a beat of shameful hope.
“What happened..?” I inquired trying not to sound too noisy.
“I and the guys aren't completely sure. Something about him never being around enough and her changing personality wise” she frown. I remember before I and Brian started to drift apart him talking to me about how she doesn't understand how the rock star life works. That she started getting mad at him for going on tour or being at the studio all the time, but I know that isn't his fault. She knew what she was signing up for when they first started dating. “My point is” Jazz stated snapping me out of my thoughts “Brian is single and you guys would be perfect together. I mean come on you guys were each other's first kiss!” She cooed.

I felt blush spread across my face when she said that, she wasn't wrong but that wasn't all we shared… We were also each others first. No one other than I and Brian know that though. He came over for our weekly movie night, he was 18 and I was 16. It was almost time for bed and a romance scene came on in the movie causing something to come over us.

💜💜💜FLASHBACK💜💜💜

We just started another horror movie when I heard a knock on the door causing us to both jump, damn it. “Yes?” I called out to whoever was on the other side of the door while Brian paused the movie. My door slowly opened and my mom poked her head in, a smile graced her face when she seen the two of us curled up on my bed. Brian was sitting up slightly and I was curled up against his side with my head on his chest. We weren't dating, just friends but if you didn't ask us to clarify we could have fooled you with how close we are.
“sweetie I and your dad are going to bed, we love you and please don't stay up too late it's a school night” she stated.
“Alright I love you mom” I smiled.
“I love you too mom” Brian chuckled causing his chest to vibrate against my cheek.
“See you both in the morning” she giggled before leaving and closing mg door again.