Prologue

It has been a century since that day... That one faithful day that changed all of us.

I don't remember that much. Memories before this era is a blur for me. I don't know how this all started but I can remember one thing clearly out of it. The one thing that had been engraved in my mind for as long as I live.

"Dear humans, there has been a change of rules by The maker. Sins you creatures committed is now in large amounts and we fear for the destruction of the world. We had decided to elimate all but those whom we deemed worthy of redemption. You are to be separated by gender. Those who would survive now would be given life eternal and live life to its fullest. The rules would be implied when the selection is over. Pray for your souls that yours may not be tainted greatly."

Technically we, the chosen ones as they liked  to refer,  were all reborn into this new world. We were divided. Each division would have 10 women presented every 10 years. Women were in another place like ours. Each division has a minimum of a hundred men and a maximum of 300. When the woman would choose you, both of you could live happily in the "After World" filled with harmony and peace...as was said to us.

I never was interested about this, never was interested to go to the "After World", I was satisfied living in this man cage. Living here became a breeze, something I became accustomed to, became comfortable with and never had I have thoughts in living here...

That is..

until I saw her.

Hi, I'm Brix Carson and this is my story.