HOW TO DEAL WITH BULLIES

STEP 1: Tell someone.

Bullies tend to bully people when someone who is willing to stand up for you isn't there. Try to stay around your friends and make sure to tell a teacher or principal because then they can do something about it.

STEP 2: Don't become the bully.

Becoming the bully means you are stooping to their level when you are SO MUCH better than that. So don't call them names or push them around because it tends to provoke them more.

STEP 3: Don't let their words get to you.

It's not worth being upset over. One person may not like you but hundreds of others will or do. Some people have self harmed over it and believe me you'll most likely regret it. Remember every sixty seconds you spend sad is another minute of happiness you'll never get back.

STEP 4: Dealing with rumors.

Bullies sometimes spread rumors to make you look bad. They want you to suffer like may have. Or they cyberbully and spread rumors about you on the internet. Just remember this:

"I dare you all to write one more thing you're too scared to say to my face" ~Marilyn Manson.

And ignore all the things they say about you because the people who truely care will stay by your side through all of this.

STEP 5: Go on with life.

Just because one person didn't like you doesn't mean its the end of the world. It may be their time to have a good time while their at school but your time is coming in the real world. You will be the person everyone looks up to because you were strong enough to ignore the bullies and to continue on with life. YOU ARE AMAZING! Be happy you got through it because you can be the helpful supportive friend. Be thankful for what you have and dont EVER be ashamed. Just because you seeked help at one point doesn't mean you are weak. It means you were strong enought to tell someone.