Someone protect me

CAUTION: SEXUAL CONTENT (THIS IS ALSO IN HUMAN VERSION)

Lifty was walking feeling down and depressed because his brother got into an accident and now in a coma. Lifty knew that this was a bother without Shifty he was alone and very helpless the greenette was on his way home when a Fliqpy and Disco bear appeared in front of him. Lifty backed away from them and screamed as they both laughed, WH..WHAT DO YOU WANT PL...PLEASE LEAVE.... ME ALONE!!! I DON'T....MMMMPPPHHH!!! Before Lifty can finish his sentence he was interrupted by a hand covering his mouth it ways none other than Splendont who pulled out a pair of bloody handcuffs (that Fliqpy stole from Lumpy and (which explains the blood) killed him) and placed them around Liftys wrists behind his back then Fliqpy pulled out a roll of duct tape and placed a piece on the greenettes mouth Splendont whispered in his ear, we all had a thing for you babe might want to....come with us. The trio then snickered as walked off with Disco bear carrying a squirming Lifty on his shoulder. The muffled scream attracted the attention of Splendid (who was flying freely until he saw Disco bear, Fliqpy, and Splendont kidnapping Lifty) meanwhile Lifty was pinned to the wall while his ankles chained to the floor and all but his boxers were completely off. Fliqpy kissed and sucked his neck from behind which caused Lifty to make small yet cute squeak noise.
Then Splendont kissed his taped up lips as he touched his thigh really hard. Mmmpphhhh... Lifty moaned a bit from the hard the touch.
Disco bear pulled down his boxers and sucked on his cock harder and harder. Mmmmmmmmppppphhh... mmmmmmmmppphh...mmmmpphh.... Lifty was frightened as he moaned a lot louder but was still scared. Then suddenly all three of them were killed all at once by laser vision (to Lifty it was a coincidence that Splendont was killed) Lifty saw Splendid who removed the tape from his mouth and used his laser vision to cut the chains and cuffs. The greenette was relieved to be saved but was scared as hell. Splendid looked at him and whispered, hey are you okay? Lifty yelled, NO I AM NOT THEY FUCKED ME!!! Splendid used his jacket to cover the greenettes body and whispered to him trying to comfort him, hey sssshhhh...ssshhhh...ssshhh.. calm down it's okay I will protect you Lifty I promise I will. Lifty smiled as he kissed him on the cheek for the save. Then The bluenette flew off with the greenette as Lifty giggled with delight being in Splendids arms.