Story Review

Snatched by francisxyzk

Description: It is a story of a dog who has been kidnapped. He was kidnapped and trapped with another girl, having a little bit of food per day and had to fight other dogs.

Opinion: I think this story is wonderful and really good to read. It's a true story and is really sad for the discrimination the dogs have. Illegal dog fighting is reallt hurtful. I though this story was a good story you can read just for fun, it's a short story and is really fun tor read. But, it didn't really explain welll and as the comments said, at the beginning it was didn't make sense like you couldn't find yourself in the story. Although the story is amazing, there is still parts to adjust.

Rate: 7/10

It's really good but the 3 points you miss is really important and I can't tell you why because I don't know what it is, it's just I read it but, there is something missing. There's something important that's missing because this story doesn't grab the audience attention. They would perhaps stop at the first page. BUt, as you keep going, it becomes a great story. You should continue your journey with your stories and have fun.

Thanks,

StoryReviewerLove,

PS. Anyone who needs their story reviewed, contact me please. Inbox, comments, anything :)

Bye :P