6 - Karma x Rio

Karma x Rio

Requested by azkazarkasya

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

3rd pov

She had always liked him.
Every since they teased poor Nagisa together, had fun together, matchmade others together, those gradual feelings formed.

Now that KoroSensei has past on, everyone was starting highschool by now, Nakamura was going to a different school than Karma, and no-one else would be there beside her; she entered those school doors alone that morning.

"Homeroom's starting now, class," said the teacher as he walked into the classroom, "since it's the first day, and the ceremony isn't starting til 11, we should take this time to introduce ourselves."

Each member of the class stood up and said their name and hobbies in turn, once everyone had finished the class was allowed to talk and get to know each other until the next bell.

Nakamura quickly realised that this year was not going to be as pleasant as last, she didn't have Koro Sensei to guide her this year, she didn't have all the other 3-E students to laugh with, she didn't have him there.

[ after school ]

"Hey, Nakamura!" She heard someone call from the gates. That voice sounded familiar to her...
Could it have been--

"Oh! Hi Nagisa! I havent seen you all break since, uhh, you know..." she was correct in guessing her friend would be at the gate waiting.

"...Do you wanna go get some food with us?" Nagisa offered, Nakamura was a bit surprised,  but she assumed he meant there were others waiting. She delightfully accepted, the two walked to the nearest café. Nakamura grined, I hope he'll be there, it'll be fun like old times...

"Hey! Nakamura!  You came!" She heard another familiar voice call out to her, "Come on, sit down,  guys."

She sat down on the empty seat between Nagisa and Karma, they ordered some drinks and began talking like they would last year.
Time flew out the window, hours were spent simply catching up and laughing together, all three wishing it wouldn't have to end...

**bzzzz**bzzzzz**
"Oh, sorry guys! I have to take this call," Nagisa hurried out of the room to answer his phone, leaving the two trouble-makers alone.

Oh... this was awkward. Nakamura never thought she'd be so lucky to speak to Karma alone again, who knew that would've been today?

"Nakamura? You okay?" Karma asked,  she hadn't been aware of her spacing out,
"Yeah, I'm good! Don't worry about me, idiot!" Nakamura joked.

"So...um...Is there a reason why you haven't been acting yourself the whole time?"
"What? Where'd you get that idea from, Karma?"
"You just seem a bit different, that's all. Seriously,  is something wrong?"
Rio'a heart started to beat faster, she knew he'd find out, he always did.
But was she prepared to confess?
We're her feelings...Even real feelings?

"Nakamura. Don't be sad."

To be continued...

(Probably)

A/N: sorry this took a long time to write,  I really struggled for ideas! >. <'
But I'm not gone! 😂 but yeah, I'll continue this,  I think, but if I do then pt.2 will likely take a while! I'm sorry!!