Belive

Chapter one :Michael

"I always loved the Lord some people just don't understand that he is alive." my mom always told me that I shouldn't believed what other people be live  I should believe in what I believe in. Then one day my mom and I were on the road we were going on a trip so we could get out for a while,my dad had well step dad had just finished yelling at my mom again and beating on her because she didn't make the lemonade she bought it so, we decided to get out for a while. We were on the highway and it started raining and you know how stupid people drive when its not raining so you should know how stupid and idiotic people act. All the sudden I..I don't know what happened everything went black I couldn't feel any thing next thing you know I'm at my moms funeral.

Chapter 2:living

     Things were a lot harder without my mom my dad is always pushing me around I do everything in the house and he's already married to another women and she works but with never mind.

Anyway as I was saying life got harder especially school,my science teacher well he a science teacher so he didn't really believed in God so I was reading my bible when he came up to me he said "So there you are going and reading fictional stuff again you do know that this class is nonfiction only?

"Yes sir but this is nonfiction."

"Can you prove it son if not then how is this Jesus "

"I'll PROVE IT TO YOU I WILL JUST WAIT AND SEE!"