A New Friendship

Ultralexis's POV:
As I walked to Eagles Hill I could she the girl again, now that I have another chance I can see what she looks like. She had beautiful black hair and dark blue highlights, she has a white shirt with blue stripes on her arms. Her eyes are deep like the sky, I want to stare at them forever. She has a faint blush on her face, she's so cute!!! Wait what, why am I thinking this?? I DONT EVEN KNOW HER!!!"What do you want?!?!" I stared blankly at her, she was glaring at me, it hurt to see hatred as she looked at me. "Umm well I.. I usually come here everyday but yesterday you were in my spot so I uh just waited... and I.. i" I stuttered."WELL GO AWAY!?!".she shouted at me. "I'm s..sorry!! I didn't mean to annoy you! Um well". I felt like I couldn't speak. I sat down next to her, she looked sad. "Are you ok? You seem sad."I said."I'm fine."she spit out. "Your lying, I can tell your voice is filled with sorrow."I was stating the obvious, I mean even a mi'fua can tell she's lying."I don't your pity, I just want to be alone." she said. Why does it hurt when she acts meanly towards me? I thought."There's a saying from my home that light can not live without dark so it's ok to let your feelings ou-" I was cut off by her."STOP" she said harshly. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you." I said."it's ok you just reminded me of someone I knew." She said. "OH look at the time I have to go but will I see you tomorrow?"I asked politely. "Uh maybe." She said. I left and want home to sleep, what's wrong with me, why can't I stop thinking of her? OMG I DIDNT EVEN ASK HER NAME!!i thought. Maybe I can ask tomorrow?" I thought as I drifted asleep dreaming of her.

Hey guys just finished the chapter and I can't wait till the next one!! Well gtg bye!
                                   ~Ultra