Zenix the Delinquent

×(YN)'s Point of View×

I was walking down the street to school, when I noticed something in the alley next to me. I saw a boy with messy brown hair, red eyes, and a ruffled school uniform.

"Uh, what are you doin--"

He grabbed me and pressed me against the wall of the alley, a hand over my mouth.

"If you value your life, I suggest you shut up." Excuse me!?

I guess I don't really have to worry about making any noise because he's covering my mouth.

I hear heavy boots running past the alley, probably looking for this kid. It sounds like the cops. After they passed, I looked up at the guy, who was looking down at me. I growled at him, and he growled back.

"Let me go now." I say in a muffled voice. He looked at me again, then released me.

"What we're those men doing chasing you?" I asked out of pure curiosity.

The boy scoffed. "What's it to you?"

"Geez, sorry for asking. You don't have to be so rude about it." I crossed my arms.

"Yeah, whatever." he grabbed my arm and pulled me in the direction toward the school.

"Uh, what do you think you're doing?" I asked him. He just tugged harder on my arm, which made me crash into his back. We toppled onto the ground, and I landed on top of him.

He looked at me, his face completely red. My face was just as red as his, maybe even more.

"Uh..." we said in sync. I got off of him. He stood up and held out a hand to me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Y-Yeah, whatever." he scoffed. I laughed. Tsundere much?

Hey, guys! This is one of the shorter chapters. Sorry!
Bye!

×Loli_Sanpai