Namjoon

Reader's POV

"OH SHIT I'M GOING TO BE LATE!". You yell looking at the clock.

You jump out of the bed tripping over a pile of clothes and books.

"FUCK!". You yell hitting your face on the cold wood floor.

"Yah! (Y/n) what's going on here!". Lisa yells walking into your room.

You look up at Lisa. She has been your best friend since you guys were four and she's been your roommate since the beginning of the school year.

"Lisa what are you doing here you're going to be late as well!". You say jumping up to your feet.

"Umm (y/n) what day is it?". She says looking at you trying not to laugh.

"Wednesday?". You say not fully sure.

"It is Saturday.". She says and burst out laughing.

Your eyes widen and you pick up your phone that is on your nightstand. She was right, Saturday morning.

"How long did you 'work' last night?". She says standing there looking at you.

You sit there deep in thought trying to recollect your memories from the night before.

"Hmm well I got home at about 4:00 am and then I started doing my homework until 5:00 am then I passed out.". You say.

"Aish! Unnie that is not healthy.". Lisa says and walks over to pick up your clothes and books that were over the floor.

"I know, I know but I have to get money somehow.". You say and help her pick up your clothes.

"There are many other ways you can get money .". Lisa says.

Before you're able to speak your stomach rumbles. You remember how you hadn't eaten anything in at least a day since you had been studying and working a lot.

"We'll finish this conversation later but I'm hungry so I'll see you in a bit now leave.". You say and push Lisa out of your room.

You lock the door on her and go to your closet. You put on a gray sweater, some black jeans, and a pair of converse with your glasses.

 You put on a gray sweater, some black jeans, and a pair of converse with your glasses

Your Outfit ^

You unlock your door and walk out of your room. You see Lisa sitting on the couch talking to someone. His voice sounded very familiar. It wasn't until he turned around to look at you when you finally recognized him.

"Jungkookie!". You yell and hug him.

"Ah hello (y/n).". Jungkook says and hugs you back a bit startled.

You hug Jungkook for a good 30 seconds before pulling away. You, Jungkook, and Lisa had been best friends since you were 10. All three of your parents were friends so you all hung out a lot.