The Letter

Reader's POV

Your eyes widened. You were completely frozen.

"Nope, I cant do it and I won't do it.". You said ready to walk off.

"(Y/n), do you really need your father to find out about this job, his angel, his honor student, working as a part time stripper, do you really want that.". Yoongi said, his deep voice lingering in the air.

You looked at the floor and pushed your glasses up and brung your gaze towards Yoongi.

"No, I'm not going to do it.". You go to the car Jimin was in and open the door.

"Fine! Don't think I won't stop either brainiac!". He yelled at you before you hopped in the car.

You let out a sigh, it was a mixture of frustration and confusion. Jimin looked at you and smiled.

"Are you okay (y/n)? Did he hurt you, cause I'll shove my foot so far up his ass his fucking asshole will turn into a -.". Jimin said ranting away until you stop him.

"It's fine Chim, he was just speaking nonsense.". You said to reassure him.

"Mmm fine, but if he does something, tell me immediately.". He said and started the car, pulling out the parking lot of the club.

You looked out the window thinking the whole time. You really didn't need your father or mother finding out you were a stripper. That's the last thing that needed to happen.

You feel the car stop interrupting your thoughts. You looked out to see your apartment building and sighed.

"Thanks Jimin, I owe you....again.". You said and smiled.

"No, no need, knowing you're safe is payment enough, besides tomorrow is your day off from work so use that time to rest...you'll need it.". He said smiling and hugged you.

You hopped out his car and waved to him as he drove off. You walked into the apartment building and went into the elevator and pressed the button to your floor. You couldn't get the thought out of your head.

'Why does Yoongi want me to be his girlfriend?'

You kept thinking, nothing made sense to you though.

You heard the elevator ding indicating you were on your floor, you walked out the elevator and looked down the hall. You walked to your apartment room, then entered it after unlocking the door. You heard no sound so you suspected Lisa was most likely asleep or out doing god knows what.

You walked into the kitchen and flipped on the lights. You see a note on the counter and furrow your brows confused. You hesitate to pick it up since it doesn't have a direct name on it.

"Hey! Lisa did you get a letter!". You yelled out thinking Lisa would've hear you, but you get nothing but silence as a reply.

You shrugged and opened it and read it aloud.

'I will stop at nothing until I have you (y/n)'

Your eyes widened and looked for a name, you saw nothing and let out a deep breath of frustration.

"Who the hell.". You mumbles and quickly threw away the letter.

You seemed to be quite creeped out by that weird letter. You thought nothing of whom it could've been though.

You walked into your room, you got undressed and headed to bed. You prayed the letter was a misunderstanding and had nothing to do with you, but at the end of the day that wasn't the case.