the beginning

Peter
I  couldn't  help but  wonder  how they  found  us,  we had  been  extra  careful  in  all  our  dealings,  the  weapons, disguise but yet  they  found  us.

Run!!!!!

Her  voice  drew  me  back to  reality,  we  were  no  longer  alone,  and as  I  kept  on  running,  I  saw  strange yet familiar  figures  slowly  emerging  from  the  dark  parts of  the  woods.  Then it  finally  dawned  on  me  what  they were  as  they  came  close and  then  I  realized  they  were  Gastgeber. I  saw  as  she unsheathed her  Sword  to  protect  me  against  a Domino  that  came  at  me  from  behind.

"I  said run  son,  I  am  really  trying  hard  to save  our  asses here",

"Yes,  mum I understand",  I  quickly  unsheathed my  sword  and  fought  alongside her,  for  every  other  person we knew  were  either  dead  or  captured  we  were  the  last  standing  Starlords  at  least  for now,  I quickly  slashed a  Gastgeber from  behind  as  my  mother  was  fighting  it  from  the  front,  I  ran  to  face another,  but pretty  soon  we  would become outnumbered  we kept  on  trying  our  best,  my  mother  knew  what  was  to come would  be  bigger  than  the  two of  us.

"Peter  you  have to go,  leave me behind,  just  find  her  protect  her  from  all  this  mess".

"No mum,  I  can't  leave you  here  to  fight  these Gastgebers alone,  please mum  let  me  stay,  but  I  can't  let  you stay  love" she  replied.

"The  faith  of  the  entire  multiverse depends  on  her  and  she  knows  nothing of  what's coming  she  will  need help  teach  her  everything that  I  taught  you,  find the  elders  they'll  help  you  in  your  quest,. I  don't  want  to  hear  it  mum  I'm  staying  whether  you  like  it  or  not."

Helena
"Shit"

He  can be  so  stubborn  when  he  wants  to but  now  is not  the  time  for  him  to  want  to  play  hero  he'll  have his chance  but  not  just  here.  He doesn't  understand  I  don't  blame  him  he is  just  as  stubborn  as  I  was  when  I was young.

"Helena,  Helena,  Helena"

I  started  hearing  a strange hoarse  voice  call  from  the dark  .

"Oh  my  Lord  he  is  coming"

I  said shivering  with a  knowing  look  I  stared  into  the  dark.

"Who  is coming  mum",  my  son asked  curiously?.

"Peter  this  not  a debate,  at  least  not  anymore  the  situation  is direr  than  I  expected  you  have to go now protect  her  and don't  trust  anyone".

"Mum, I don't  understand  why  you  are  talking  like  this,  what  situation".

I  couldn't  wait  any  longer  he  had  to  leave  its  too dangerous  for  him  here.

"Peter  whatever  happens I  want  you  to know  that  I  love  you".

"I  know  you  love me  mum and  I  love  you  too. Please  let me  stay".

"Portu ad accipere eum",  I  quickly  casted the  spell  almost  immediately  a  void  appeared  out  of  the  dark  .

"Don't  do  this  mum  please  I  can help  I'll  do  something  I  don't  want  to  leave you".

"But  you  have to,  I'll  stall  them,  go  son  find  her  combine, the  pentagon  once  more,  go," 

I  watched  as  the  void sucked  my  baby  boy and  he  evaporated  into  thin  air.

  "May  the  heavens be  with you" I  said,    preparing  for the  battle ahead,  as  I  unsheathed  another sword from its scabbard. 

"Hey,  Gastgebers  come  at  me  if  you  dare,  I watched  as  the  Gastgebers  ran  from  the  woods  towards  me  I  thrusted  upwards  pushing  and  cutting everything in my  way  as I  fought  the Gastgebers I  heard  it  again

"Helena,  Helena,  Helena, I  know  you  are there"  the  voice  called  distracted  me, a  Gastgeber used  its claws  to  stab  me  at  the  back  I  screamed as  I returned   the  favor  with  a stab  of  my  own straight  in  its  heart  it  fell  as  another  came  at    me  again and  I fought    tirelessly  killing as  the  creatures  and as they ran  out  of  the  woods  another  came  fast  and  violent  as  it came  at  me  I  raised  my  sword  in an  attempt  to  protect  myself,  but  I  was  too  slow  it wasn't a Gastgeber it was an assassin, the  assassin  stabbed  me,  I screamed  in pain    but  that  didn't  stop  the  assassin  he  kept  coming  we  fought  tirelessly  but  something about  this  assassin  was familiar  the  steps with which  he  fought.

"Caelesti fulgur"    I  said  while  pointing  my  sword  at  the  assassin  as  a  bolt  of  lightning  emitted from  the  sword onto  the attacker.

"fuga fugae"  the  attacker  replied  as  she  flied  up  in the  sky,

"Divina descensio"she  said as  she  landed  smashing  the ground  with such  force  that  I  got  caught  off  balance    and  I  fell,  then  it  dawned on  me  why  she  was  familiar , she  was  a StarLord  and  of course my  sister,

"Hilda  I  know  it's  you",  I  said perplexed,

"Whao! it  took  you  long enough sis,  didn't  even  know  your  own  sister  how pathetic" she  said  with a tone of mockery as  she stabbed  me  in  my  stomach,  I  screamed  in pain,

"But, Hilda  how  could you do  this".

"You  always knew  how  to  ask stupid  questions sis"  she said as  she  unmasked  herself,  her  beautiful  red hair  glistened  under  the moonlight  as  her  body  and her  curves  stood  out  as  it  always did,  my  innocent  little sister  turned  killer  how  did  this happen.

"Hilda  I  know  you  are  angry  over  what  happened  to  Philip  but  this  isn't  the  way  to go sis,  please  don't  do this  you  know  what'll  happen  if  he  gets  her  or  worse  if  he  get  released".

"So typical of you, Helena  thinking you  have  it  all  figured  out,  but  you  are  wrong  you  have no idea  what  I  want  to release  big  sis",  she  said flashing  a grin.

"Do  you  think  it's  going  to be  that  easy  Hils,  they  will  never  let  you  have her  besides  you'll  never  find  her she'll  be  protected".

 "I  don't  have to  find  her  your  son  will  do  the  finding  for  me".

"You  wouldn't  dare,  you  will  never  get  away  with  this  Hils,"  she  slowly  made  her  way  towards me  in  slow strides.

"That's  where  you  are  wrong  Helena  I  already  did",  she raised  her  sword up.

"You  know  something  I  am  doing this    for  you, for us  big  sis  I  hope  you  understand",  then  she stabbed  me  finally  making  the  kill.

 Ummm i dont know what to say buh this is my first story that ill ever publish so um you guys should be nice and comment I'll  answer every question, dont worry I'll upload the next part sooooon and please vote if you liked and if you don't still vote